MAC E/S Recomendations

highonmac

Hi, i need help choosing the last few colors to complete two of my palletes and 1 extra color for another pallete. I am an NC45 and I need to determine the MUST HAVE colors basically universal against all skin tone, more so mine, but universal would be good.

Okay, down with the shadows...

I NEED 3 eyeshadows for my medium brown/highlight pallete, 3 for my darkbrown/smoky colors and 1 eyeshadow for my pinks and purples pallete.

For reference, these are the shadows I already have.

Highlight and Mid Browns
Vanilla, Dazzlelight, naked lunch, gleam, ricepaper, arena, evening ara, soft brown, brown script, saddle, and swiss chocolate.

Smoky, dark brown
antiqued, coppering, bronze, amberlights, woodwinked, club, embark, satin taupe, sable, carbon, magnetic feilds..

purples and pinks
sushie flower, girlie, paradisco, passionate, sattelite dreams, trax, hepcat, plum dressing, sketch, nocturnelle, fig 1, cranberry, star violet, expensive pink.

Also =) prefferably colors that are unique and not similar to what I have.
Sorry I know this is alot but i am stumped, and i want to go to mac with an idea of what i get without spending 3 hours swatching all the colors. Thanks so much for those who took the time to recomend the colors.
mac_haul.gif

revinn

Lotusland (if your MAC store still has it) or Creme de Violet would be a different shade of purple then any of the others you have. I love both, but they're similar, so either would do. Copperplate is the MOST amazing taupe-grey, it's very dark and sexy. I see that you have Magnetic Fields and Satin Taupe, so I think you'd like that one too. Blanc Type is a great basic ivory to have as well, for your highlight/mid brown palette. And Smut is a great red-toned black for your smokey eye palette! Hope that helps!

highonmac

Quote:
Lotusland (if your MAC store still has it) or Creme de Violet would be a different shade of purple then any of the others you have. I love both, but they're similar, so either would do. Copperplate is the MOST amazing taupe-grey, it's very dark and sexy. I see that you have Magnetic Fields and Satin Taupe, so I think you'd like that one too. Blanc Type is a great basic ivory to have as well, for your highlight/mid brown palette. And Smut is a great red-toned black for your smokey eye palette! Hope that helps!

thanks i be sure to check um out

Shenanigans

Browns/Smoky: Mulch, Patina, Twinks, Sketch, Knight Divine

Purple/Pinks: I was going to suggest Lotusland or Creme de Violet too. =P

kittykit

I was going to suggest Knight Divine too!
yes.gif

I see that you don't have Beautiful Iris on your list, you may want to try it out
winks.gif

Miz Pina

I really like the colors you have
smiles.gif
How about adding Shroom, Brun or Smut?

Here's a pic of my neutral palette for reference (please ignore the horrible depotting scars...)

mac_smokey.jpg

SarahAfshar

I would include "Nylon" as it is a truly beautiful shade (bright beige with shimmer) and is very flexible and can be worn with any other eyeshadow.

I would also include "Carbon" as it is an universal shade (black matte) and is very flexible with any shade, especially those that possess lots of shimmer. It can be worn with anything.

Latest posts