MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2021

Seven Of Nine

I bought On A Petal-Still Lipstick today. I couldn't help myself, so beautiful live. And I wore Avant Garnet all day on my lips today, and that's epic.

lasharn

I bought On A Petal-Still Lipstick today. I couldn't help myself, so beautiful live. And I wore Avant Garnet all day on my lips today, and that's epic.
Me I bought a dupe of On A Petal-Still lipstick, it's from Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity lipsticks in a shade When I Was. Thought I'd share!

Seven Of Nine

LOL I love the Strobe face in Rose Gold. I bought 2. It's a barely there sheer raspberry glow.
So, I've been eyeing Avant Garnet all day. Should I get it LOLOLOLO
The only problem I have with this lipstick is that after applying it at home, it turned out that it's not exactly my color 🤨... it's not bad but it's not woow either 😒
If you like and often wear reds, Avant Garnet is a must 😍 One of the nicer reds I know, combined with the Mini Xenon on my eyes is space 🤩

AmbyH

Me I bought a dupe of On A Petal-Still lipstick, it's from Hourglass Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity lipsticks in a shade When I Was. Thought I'd share!
I have them both but the one from Hourglass is more pigmented compared to MAC's On A Petal-Still.

lilinah

Grump. I just found out the Tempting Fate collection dropped and most of what i like i already sold out. My grump is because MAC used to text me, and they didn't for this one. Sigh.

Latest posts