MAC eyeshadow and Brush Recs? small collection and I need help!!

DollyGirl92

Hey!
I'm going to MAC some time this weekend or next week, and I really want to get some brushes, I only have SE MAC brushes so I won't list those, but what brushes would you guys recommend? I know I need a kabuki brush, a good brush to use with studio sculpt foundation and some good eye brushes (applying and blending, I'm set for liner and brows) the brushes I was thinking about getting were

those are what I was thinking right now, but feel free to tell me what you'd get as a beginner with MAC brushes.

Then, I had a question about eyeshadows. I have a 15 pro pan palette and it needs a bit of filling up. I'm NC or NW and I'd be a '10' if they did one! but I just try make 15 work. I have Black/Brown hair and dark brown eyes.

right now I have
1. Shadowy Lady
2. Satin Taupe
3. Handwritten
4. Blanc Type
5. Da Bling
6. Beauty Marked
7. Nocturnelle

I'm open to most colours, neutral or bright

Thanks in advance!

xxx

DirtyHarriet

The brushes you have listed are the brushes I reach for most often (other than the 130, which I don't have but totally want). I think that's a good set to start with. I would also add a blush brush and the pencil brush (219?).

As for eye shadow recommendations - here are some of my favorites that I think would look good on you (you're a bit lighter than me - I'm NC25)

all that glitters
jest
mulch
patina
carbon
expensive pink
cranberry
wedge
kid
cork
fig 1
amber lights
tete-a-tint
copperplate

Enjoy your shopping trip! I can't wait to see your HAUL post!
winks.gif

January

I use the 109 for Studio Sculpt!

Some eyeshadow recs...

Stars N' Rockets
Beautiful Iris
Star Violet
Expensive Pink
All That Glitters
Sketch
Dazzlelight
Blackberry
Grain
Twinks
Sable
Soft Brown

patatafrita

I love Deep truth and Humid, which would look very good on you, I think. I also like Amber lights, Moon's reflection and Atlantic blue.,

Latest posts