MAC Eyeshadow Extension (2019)

shellygrrl

Staff member
Made a separate thread for the new eyeshadows. As Miss Dynamite noted in Early Buzz, these are permanent, not LE.

Monsy

You might be right. I would probably like couple of the lighter , neutral shades if they launch here

shellygrrl

Staff member
Some of them are already available — reformulated Carbon, Power to the Purple, #Humblebrag, Triennial Wave, Greystone, and Darkroom — and have been for a little while.

mushroomteagirl

Ive not posted in a while but I knew there would still be some people chatting about MAC here even if it's not quite as buzzing as it used to be :)

I got all the pro pan shades I didn't have from previous palettes and collections apart from the two out of stock shades on the UK website (rose before bros and mo money mo problems which i really want too) and I have to say I'm super impressed with the mattes I got.

I thought power to the purple might end up being a dud as matte purples often are but it's beautiful and actually a lovely rich medium dark purple that doesnt look blackened. I'm even tempted to replace my older matte colours with the new formula.

Some of the shimmers are a bit strange and take a bit of getting used to; almost fluffy in texture is the best way I can describe it...

Howards End

I ordered Humblebrag , it arrives tomorrow! I want to use it as a transition shade for Spring Smokey eyes, it looks like a really pretty lilac frost

Like violetta mentioned I hope the rest get released in the US sometime this year , can’t wait to go in store and swatch all of them!

Miss Dynamite

Did anybody else get a gift box from MAC today? I received 4 of the new eyeshadows, Carbon, That's Showbiz Baby, Royal Rendezvous and Shady Santa, along with Layin Low Paint Pot, Teddy Eye Kohl and Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara with a little card inside the box saying they wanted me to try these out and post my thoughts on the link written on the card. I was pretty surprised because that's about $130 worth of free stuff.

Miss Dynamite

The new Carbon is soo much better, it's very smooth and pigmented, be careful with it though, a little goes a long way and it was a bit hard to get off of my hand after. I also really liked That's Showbiz, Baby, but the other 2 eyeshadows didn't seem as pigmented. They weren't bad but they seemed more like the old formula, which I never really had any trouble with other than a couple colors. I'm kinda sad that I really have no idea what to do with Teddy or Layin Low, brown looks pretty awful on me, I wish it had been Painterly and Minted instead.

Latest posts