Mac fix +

snkatha

Just broke my mac virginity hey! Got my first mac product which is fix +. How do you use it? Ps give me different ways you use it. Thanks!

ForgetRegret

Depends...my favorite ways to use it are to set my makeup (spray lightly over your face when your makeup is done), to dampen my brush when I'm using a shadow as a liner, or applying pigments, and best of all (for me, anyway) as a skin refresher. I pop it into the fridge during the summer, and after I've been outside and I'm feeling gross, I blot my face off with a paper towel, and spritz it all over my face and neck. It feels like heaven, and keeps your skin moisturized.
smiles.gif

Caderas

i use it for a skin refresher, sometimes a finish spray for my face make-up, a spray onto the brushes to make a certain face product glow, and also as a mixing medium for shadows/pigments!

snkatha

Thanks all! I tried it to give me a glow. My FH complimented my makeup which was great! Am loving this!

Fataliya

The only thing I use it for (and I love it, btw), is I spray my brush before I apply my foundation (mineralized skin finish natural).

Tahti

I use it to set my makeup and get rid of any over-powdered effect ^_^ I just spray it directly on my face. It's amazing also for the cooling effect!

Latest posts