MAC Illustrated discussion

Edelmc

I actually thought big bounce shadows made for nice shadow bases and there was a great colour selection so I am curious to try these

cutemiauw

I'm always tempted with the brush set... until someone told me this wasn't of a good quality. But I won't stop hoping this one would actually of decent quality! Actually I bought a brush set on the floral collection in 2009 or something and it's still working fine till now, so there is hope :D

jetjet

It seems like one of the brush sets is the same as the duo fiber one from the holiday collection.

I like the sound of the purple/green/blue smokey palette!

MACina

OMG....what a big collection!!!

I will definitely try the Electric Cool Eyeshadows and I happy to see more bags.
Some of them sound very pretty!

But I will not any of the brush sets because I do not like the SE brushes.

Miss Dynamite

I bought one of the Big Bounce eyeshadows and if I applied thin layers and blended, I had no creasing problems...the problem was that the color when it dried turned dark and ugly and just absorbed any eyeshadow I put on top of it. I hope these ones are better cause it sounds like there will be some awesome colors. They should have just made them all Paint Pots though...why mess with perfection?

Richelle83

I bought one of the Big Bounce eyeshadows and if I applied thin layers and blended, I had no creasing problems...the problem was that the color when it dried turned dark and ugly and just absorbed any eyeshadow I put on top of it. I hope these ones are better cause it sounds like there will be some awesome colors. They should have just made them all Paint Pots though...why mess with perfection?

I would have bought them all if they came in paint pot form, now not so much! I'm dying for some new PP's and pigments.

2browneyes

I saw the BB shaows in the CCO....maybe I'll pick one up just to try it. Not really excited bout this collection.

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif

Pinkdollface

I hope the new formulation of these is better. I didn't try the Big Bounce shadows, but i might give these a shot. I'm interrested in the colours Switch to Blue, Brilliantly Lit and Fashion Circuit.

NinaE

The BB shadows makes a good base on my oily lids but I do not use the three I have enough to buy even more of them :S

I´m actually very excited to see if they are more like Paintpots this time :)

Mac-Guy

Pure Flash! - Pale champagne
Superwatt - Light shimmering taupe

... are on my definite list.

Icecaramellatte

I only bought one BB shadow. I did like how it worked with the MES. I'm curious about Black Lit. I may have to get another duo fiber brush set if I can spare the $.

rockin

IF (and it's a big IF) the formula is much improved, I would be interested in:

Love Power
Dynamo
Highly Charged
Switch To Blue
Infra-Violet

Not that I actually NEED them

martiangurll

Electric Cool Eye Shadow Preview (reformulation of Big Bounce Eye Shadow) $17.50(USD)/ $21(CAD) all Frost finish
(These shadows will reappear in MAC stores some time later)
Love Power - Soft Shimmering rose
Dynamo - Mid-tone coral?
Highly Charged - Rich purple with pink pearlized pigments
Brilliantly Lit - Bright acid yellow green
Switch to Blue - Rich Cobalt
Pure Flash! - Pale champagne
Superwatt - Light shimmering taupe
Coil - Copper bronze
Electoplate - Cool gunmetal grey
Blacklit - Black with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
Infra-Violet - Mid-tone pink violet with blue pearlized pigments
Fashion Circuit - Bright kelly green