MAC in Philippines other than Manila

LaChinita

My mom is visiting the Philippines next week, but she's not going to Manila and I really wanted to see if she can get me some makeup (cheaper there!!). She's going to Baguio City, which is about 6 hours away from Manila. They do have an SM mall there, but not sure if they have a store that carries MAC.

Anyone know of a place in Baguio that sells MAC? I know there's tons of places in Manila, but my mom wouldn't have enough time to go the 6 hours just to get makeup!!! Help!

TIA!!
smiles.gif

janwa09

Nope sorry the only MAC store in the Philippines are in Manila--Makati, Ortigas and Manila. No place else. And MAC is way more expensive there believe me!

LaChinita

ssad.gif
Didn't know that MAC is more expensive there!! I figured with the value of the peso and everything, that you can save. Ah well.

I wanted to get some postcards though. I heard that they only have them in Asia now because people are selling them here when they're supposed to be free.

starr

Unfortunately, i rarely see postcards here in Manila.. and also, MAC is definitely more expensive here
ssad.gif
The MSF costs around $35 US..
ssad.gif

starr

Well, I did see some postcards but the last that I saw were from Viva Glam 6. None from the new collections
ssad.gif

Latest posts