MAC - In the Groove Discussion

omgitzstephanie

Okay my wishlist is:

All Styled Up
Stereo Rose MSF (Who isn't going to get this!)

Not bad at all
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

capmorlovesmac

th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
!!Stereo Rose!!
th_DANCE.gif
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

I do hope MAC is making enough stock though and not, like they are doing it now, reducing the stock more and more with every collection (at least here)!

If I can't get my hands on two Stereo Rose because its not enough stock available and/or because greedy ebay sellers (or also greedy MAC addicts who think its fun to buy a few of a popular/hyped product to make a fast buck on ebay like with Ripe Peach) buy most of the stock I will be really really mad.
nonono.gif

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I might get C'dN from this if it has cute packaging, since it's one of those basic, good to have nudes.

I don't think it does or else my MA would've wrote it in the book. The only special packaging so far is To the Beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I think my wishlist will include:

Cremesheen Lipgloss

Going Casual- sheer lilac
Fashion Whim- light beige

Mineralize Skinfinish
STEREO ROSE- coral with gold/bronze shimmering nuances

Right now, the only thing I have to have is Stereo Rose MSF. I know some of the cremesheen glass will be staying in the line, so I am hoping it will be the ones I want and then I can get them anytime
smiles.gif

yup some of the colors are staying but I didn't have time to decipher those squares and triangles in the book LOL

Vlcatko

Please please, don't throw rocks at me and my big ignorance but why is the Stereo Rose MSF so great and popular?
hmm.gif

I tried looking for some pictures and swatches and from what I have seen Stereo Rose looks somewhat similar to Dainty MB? Is that possible or am I way off? I like Dainty well enough, it was my first blush ever
yes.gif

What's so special about Stereo Rose - please enlighten me
winks.gif

MAC_Fafinette14

Go For It (lipstick)--Mid-tone blue purple (Cremesheen)
A midtone blue purple Cremesheen lipstick...That's all I'm lemming from this summer's collections (so far).

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlcatko
Please please, don't throw rocks at me and my big ignorance but why is the Stereo Rose MSF so great and popular?
hmm.gif

I tried looking for some pictures and swatches and from what I have seen Stereo Rose looks somewhat similar to Dainty MB? Is that possible or am I way off? I like Dainty well enough, it was my first blush ever
yes.gif

What's so special about Stereo Rose - please enlighten me
winks.gif

Stereo Rose is really popular because it's one of the older MSF's that MAC has yet to re-release and it's one that people really want because it's pretty. For the most part the older MSF's have been repromoted at some point (Petticoat, Shimpagne, New Vegas, Gold Deposit, Porcelain Pink, etc).

There are a few that haven't that people on the whole don't seem to be worried about them (Naked You comes to mind). Stereo Rose, Metal Rock, and Pleasureflush (especially Pleasureflush) are ones that haven't been repromoted and the demand for them is ridiculous.

Also, I don't think Danity looks like Stereo Rose. Maybe you weren't looking at a good picture? MAC Whore has a post somewhere around here comparing Stereo Rose dupes and that will give you a good idea of what it looks like.

Miss QQ

I can't see anything else but Stereo Rose and Petticoat in this collection because I'm blinded by them!
lol.gif
Especially excited for Stereo Rose! Petticoat was in the mineralize line but it never came to my country. I hope this collection sends both of these MSFs here!

misha5150

OMG!! MAC is really getting my money this summer!!!
yahoo.gif
I want to get:

Cremesheen Lipstick
Call my Bluff- Mid-tone creamy coffee
Jazzed- Bright Coral Pink
Go For It-mid tone blue purple

Cremesheen Lipgloss
On The Scene- light coral beige
Fashion Whim- light beige
Right Image- mid tone blue pink

Mineralize eyeshadow trio
Love to Love- satin beige/pearly bronze/satin bronze
Making it Easy- satin red brown/ pearly beige rose/satin dark beige
Calm, Cool & Collected- satin deep green/pearly green/??

Mineralize Skinfinish
By Candelight- golden pink (I already have one but I'm getting a b/u!!)
love.gif

STEREO ROSE- coral with gold/bronze shimmering nuances (heard sooo many good things about this MSF!!)
Petticoat-pale rose with gold and amber veining

Mineralize Blush
Happy Together- satin caramel/pearly beige
New Vibe- satin deep rose/pearly bronze

I can't wait for pics and swatches!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
tong.gif
graucho.gif

DollyGirl92

Oooo, I like this collection!
I think I'll be getting alot! Go for it and I Like It Like That Lipstick aswell as Going Casual and Right Image...and Chillin, and You've Got It! and this collection comes out the day after I arrive in Florida!
I fancy Petticoat Pink MSF and Stereo Rose, but the blushes sound lovely too Hang Lose and Brand of Roses look really nice too, I want to say this is really bad for my wallet but since I'll be paying US prices rather than UK, it should work out great!

Also, I'm like NC/NW10 (little fairer right now, I sometimes get to a proper 15 in summer) so do you girls think that a bronze-y blush or even a bronzer would look nice? I was eyeing up New Vibe or Happy Together blush, or maybe Comfort MSF? do you girls think that would look nice on me? I've never had a bronze (or even bronzeish) colour before!

blusherie

I know I need Stereo Rose!!
drools.gif
I only have two other MSF's (Perfect Topping and So Ceylon), but this one is so different that I'm getting it regardless!

As for everything else, I'm going to wait for swatches...

DonnaN

I updated my
mac_wishlist.gif
to include my wants:

Jazzed
I Like It Like That
Right Image
Stereo Rose (will depend once I see a swatch...)

Oh, and is the correct name of this collection, "Into the Grove" or "Into the GROOVE" ???

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaN
I updated my
mac_wishlist.gif
to include my wants:

Jazzed
I Like It Like That
Right Image
Stereo Rose (will depend once I see a swatch...)

Oh, and is the correct name of this collection, "Into the Grove" or "Into the GROOVE" ???

I thought that too since there's a MES trio called 'In the groove'

obscuria

I'm so glad I never shelled out the 100+ dollars for stereo rose like some people.
It'll definitely be something I purchase from this collection.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
I thought that too since there's a MES trio called 'In the groove'

that would make more sence! i thought 'grove' was funny. now it's like the madonna song -'get into the groove, boy you've got to prove your love to me!' love it!

wizzer3245

I adore this collection! Mind you i loved colour craft last year!!
However saying that i'm so damn nervous stereo rose will sell out before i can get hold of it
ssad.gif
NIGHTMARE!!

Mabelle

Absolutely going to check out Sterorose and see what the hubbub is about.
I'm also wondering what up with these m es... are there 3 diffrent textures?! Cause that what it seems to be indicating... If there are indeed satin mes ill be interested. I'm getting awfully sick of the shimmerbomb that the regular ones are

*JJ*

oh.my.god.
this is already my favourite collection!!
th_DANCE.gif

i love mineralize blushes and msfs! i'm excited to see stereo rose in person and find out whether it lives up to the hype. i guess it will be sold out within an hour here, i'll have to be there when the store opens.
i'm already so excited for this collection!
such a long wait
ssad.gif

purrtykitty

I will be passing on all the lippies. What is with MAC and producing lip products that make you look like you're dead? Light Blue, light gray, light lilac?
th_dunno.gif
Just not for me, so more for the rest of you!

I think I want Stereo Rose MSF, Love to Love & Calm, Cool, Collected MES, and Hang Loose MB. Maybe not even all that.