MAC In The Spotlight Collection

NaomiH

:rofl::rotfl:
It'd be a blast applying it! Im going to start posting random half naked men again for shits and giggles. Lol
Right! It used to happen Friday & Saturday drinking nights :yes::roflmao:

I showed that picture in the link above to hubs & told him I was buying him THAT highlighter :marchmellow::rofl::rotfl::saythat:

Last edited:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'll wait until other retailers have the collection where I can use a discount code. :boink: So glad they're perm.

Miss Dynamite

I'm confused how people are buying these. I'm obsessed and when I try to add them to bag, it tells me to log into my Select account.

NaomiH

I'm confused how people are buying these. I'm obsessed and when I try to add them to bag, it tells me to log into my Select account.

You have to be logged in before it'll let you order. I ordered from my phone at the doctors office and didn't have any issue. Hope you're able to get it to work for you!

Monsy

they are having technical issues i had the same problem when trying to order quicktrik sticks it kept telling me to log in even tho i already was logged in

Miss Dynamite

You have to be logged in before it'll let you order. I ordered from my phone at the doctors office and didn't have any issue. Hope you're able to get it to work for you!

I am logged in, Idk why it keeps saying that...damn MAC, I just want some EDSFs!!!

OctoberViolet

I've been trying to sign in a billion times with two different browsers & every time I am in it says I'm not. Beyond pissed!!!

Monsy

I reported the issue and they told me they notified their tech team . i think you ladies should do the same.

patentg33k

Are you signed in when you try to add them?

The website doesn't know that you are Obsessed until you actually log into your account.

Latest posts