MAC IS DISCONTINUING!?!?

Beautyqueen99

so, I heard about all of the MAC products being discontinued, and I found a huge list on yahoo! Answers! I'm so sad that they're discontinuing Hepcat! I've got to make a last minute trip to Sephora sometime next week!!

Yazmin

I've only seen MAC available in the Paris Champs-Elysees Sephora store, and even then the selection is very limited.

mosha010

I know lol I just thought it was odd. Never seen Mac at Sephora here in the us... Was completely convinced it was not a possibility

shellygrrl

Staff member
That list would be over a year and a half old now, if it's still out there, and most of the stuff on it would already be gone.

makeupmaiiden

They would never ever sell mac at sephora, it must be a mistake. They have such different ways of doing things, mac employees work on commission while sephora employees have more of a team environment. Mac employees handle most of the makeup when you wish to purchase an item, and sephora is more self-serve. Mac has always been such a independent franchise and the way they do things is vastly different from Sephora, so there is a very low chance that this will ever happen. Not to mention mac is one of sephoras biggest competitors

Yazmin

Not to mention mac is one of sephoras biggest competitors
During a visit to the Sephora on the Champs-Elysees a few years back, there was a little MAC station there, which surprised me. During a short layover last year, I saw that a freestanding store was scheduled to open not too far down, so I don't know if that Sephora discontinued selling MAC once the store opened.