On the PRO site:

Full Coverage in W55
Cream Colour Base in Black and Rich Spice
Blush refill in True Red
Gloss in Cobalt Blue, Copper Walnut, and Brilliant Gold
Lipmix in White Frost
Chromacake in Burnt Burgundy
Glitter in Crystalled Yellow, Crystalled Pink, Crystalled Orange
Pigment in Deep Blue Green, Silver Fog, True Chartreuse (probably just due to repackaging?)

Cinci

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet.. But on the Pro site, the Pro Sculpting and Shaping Powders are in the Goodbyes section
ssad.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet.. But on the Pro site, the Pro Sculpting and Shaping Powders are in the Goodbyes section
ssad.gif

thud.gif
You have scared me!
lol.gif

Yes the pots have the TOD but the refills not.. I guess they just d/c the pots and keep the refills like they did with the pro blushes.
smiles.gif

Cinci

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
thud.gif
You have scared me!
lol.gif

Yes the pots have the TOD but the refills not.. I guess they just d/c the pots and keep the refills like they did with the pro blushes.
smiles.gif

Really? Well sheesh! I wish they would have told me that when I called customer service.. I told her I saw they were being DC'd on the site and ordered the refills... She could have told me it was only the pots! Good to know though!!!!

GlamQueen21

BAD NEWS!!! For those who love the Slimshines, they are discontinuing them!!!!!!

Slimshine Lipstick:
Gentle Simmer
Urgent!
Most Wanted
Lovey-Dove
Cocoamour
Assertive
Prudeaux
Intimidate
Scant
Pleasing

For the lipgelees, they are discontinuing Saplicious, Slickled Pink, Moonstone and Jellybabe.

coachkitten

I am really upset about the slimshines that are being discontinued. What the heck happened to Long Stem Rose slimshine? That was my favorite and I can't find it anywhere on the site.
ssad.gif
Bummer! I am going to have to go to my local counter and see if I can snag a few.

panda0410

I'm not particularly upset about these with one exception - Voile - it was one of my faves. The problem with these - at least for me, is that they go mushy in the tube after a few months of sitting on my dresser. If I dont use them as quickly as possible they just turn to mash!! I dont know if that happens to anyone elses but I'm rather pleased that these are being Dcd, mine were unusable after just a few uses
ssad.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
OMG Delft paint pot is in the Goodbye's section on the Mac website! What the hell?!
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif

WTF2.gif

Wow.. so slowly really ALL fun or at least a bit colored bases will disappear? First the fun Paints with now only some neutrals left.. then the Shadesticks where again are only neutrals left and now they are starting to do the same with the very few fun/great colored Paintpots that are left after Moss Scape and Greenstroke have gone last year?

Wow the steps they now take from a pro to an average consumer oriented brand are getting bigger.

*incredibly disappointed*

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21

For the lipgelees, they are discontinuing Saplicious, Slickled Pink, Moonstone and Jellybabe.

NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed Jellybabe wasn't on MAC website so I raced in here to see if y'all had posted about it.
ssad.gif

I can easily replace Jellybabe with another rose-colored gloss but Saplicious will be missed dearly. It's gonna be hard to find another taupe-colored gloss that doesn't look weird/crack'ish on dark skin.
ssad.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
OMG Delft paint pot is in the Goodbye's section on the Mac website! What the hell?!
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif

Delft is the best paint pot ever!! How should I live without it? It is the PERFECT base for e/s Parrot!

GlamQueen21

Gentle Simmer Slimshine l/s is the only shade left on MAC's website. Hope you guys will get it before it will be officially discontinued.

adruci

have you ever tried mixing strobe cream with minerialize fnd? it's not exact but pretty close.
Will Hyper real still will be available internationally do you think? I love that foundation, and there is no PRO store in my country
ssad.gif

Latest posts