Mac Items Being Discontinued in 2012

EricaMarie

Ok, I am *pissed* about Velvetone. I have about 7 brow hairs total, so I HAVE to draw them on. Stud is a warm brown, & not dark enough for me (plus, way too warm toned.) I went to the MAC counter at Dillard's today (which is all we have here in shitty Wichita) to restock & they were out, & said they'd been out for a while. I check the Goodbye's on the MAC site fairly regularly, & Velvetone has never been on there that I've seen. Last time I bought one (back in May) they had about a dozen-had I known it was going, I would have bought them all. I have tried every brow pencil at Sephora, Dillard's, Ulta & Target, & nothing even comes close. Sorry for my little rant, but this is my final MAC straw. I'm officially done with the brand. No more new purchases, will find a new tinted moisturizer to use, no more pigments (since I already have 82, I definitely don't need anymore). :mad:

CiaoBellaa

I'm ACTUALLY panicking right now.
Have the MAC stores already removed these items? Or is it until their supply lasts?
I NEEEEEEED TEALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeachTwist

Just thankfully got my hands on Prussian and Hepcat! Got Shimmermoss a couple months back so now I'm happy. Lol.

murflegirl

Crap. I need to check my stash (that's when you know it's a bit large, haha) because I think I have Prussian and if I do I will breathe a sigh of relief.
Otherwise, getting it post haste!

ooohlalou

Romp was my first ever Mac product and I still love it even though I first bought it like 7 years ago... and flirt and tease is a lovely blush :(

bulbasaur359

I was at my pro store today and noticed some blushes missing. They didn't have Devil which surprised me. Are any of the pro blushes being discontinued or are they just slow to replenish? Also, with the new palettes that came out that won't affect the pro pan refills on the blushes right? I hope not and am ocd'ing right now lol.

Mac-Guy

I was at my pro store today and noticed some blushes missing. They didn't have Devil which surprised me. Are any of the pro blushes being discontinued or are they just slow to replenish? Also, with the new palettes that came out that won't affect the pro pan refills on the blushes right? I hope not and am ocd'ing right now lol.
Devil is very en vogue this season. It probably just sold out.

pumpkincat210

Hepcat!? No! I really like this color. :(
Shimmermoss is nice too, but on me it is just a less pigmented version of Steamy.
Juxt is cool, but I stopped using it in favor of Lucky Green.

Christy0188

Honey, you are a few days late. It was in the Good Bye section for a few weeks, but now it's completely gone (unless you find it in your amazing CCO). And yes, Coygirl was (is) lovely.
My CCO has tons of coy girl blushes at the moment:)

Latest posts