MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2015

Yazmin

Not the website. I have friends
smiles.gif
Most of my friends left MAC this year. Good thing I don't rely on in-store purchases as much anymore.

penguin

Saw someone on Reddit who said they're a Mac employee say that Buff, Cubic, and Tenderling are currently being phased out. All three of these shades are listed as "sold out" on Mac's website. They also aren't listed on many sites like Nordstrom, so I'm afraid it might be true. :(

I've had my eyes on Cubic and Tenderling for a while, so I went ahead and ordered them from Macy's just in case. It was one of the only places I could find them in stock online.

leonah

I'm going to order buff soon I think :) is buff the most neutral/brown shade of the three? I'm not usually a blush person but like MAC's brownish blushes!

Anaphora

Saw someone on Reddit who said they're a Mac employee say that Buff, Cubic, and Tenderling are currently being phased out. All three of these shades are listed as "sold out" on Mac's website. They also aren't listed on many sites like Nordstrom, so I'm afraid it might be true. :( I've had my eyes on Cubic and Tenderling for a while, so I went ahead and ordered them from Macy's just in case. It was one of the only places I could find them in stock online.
I know live chat isn't always reliable, but the person I chatted with confirmed that they're all on the chopping block.

highheels

I know live chat isn't always reliable, but the person I chatted with confirmed that they're all on the chopping block.
Yup, the memo I saw from MAC had them on the chopping block for sure. I managed to snag the last Cubic at my local Pro Store but Buff and Tenderling were both already gone.

iShadow

I'm going to order buff soon I think :) is buff the most neutral/brown shade of the three? I'm not usually a blush person but like MAC's brownish blushes!
Buff is the warmest, bordering peachy. Cubic is the coolest and pinkest. I'd go with Tenderling, depending on how fair you are. Honestly, if you're just looking for a nice browny, neutral blush, I'd do Blush All Day and/or Warm Soul. BAD is matte and has the nicest texture, it blends so easily. WS is raved about, but with totally good reason. The shimmer is pretty minimal.

bwella

Are all the old Cremesheen + Pearl lipsticks being discontinued? Temptalia change them from P to LE :(

leonah

Buff is the warmest, bordering peachy. Cubic is the coolest and pinkest. I'd go with Tenderling, depending on how fair you are. Honestly, if you're just looking for a nice browny, neutral blush, I'd do Blush All Day and/or Warm Soul. BAD is matte and has the nicest texture, it blends so easily. WS is raved about, but with totally good reason. The shimmer is pretty minimal.

I only own two MAC blushes and they are actually Warm soul and Harmony and I like them a lot :) but I want something more to my collection and want to get either one of those those three or at least I'm in between tenderling and buff mostly since I'm not that much for pinky toned blushes... I get red flushed cheeks very easily if I'm warm or shy in a situation so I don't want to enhance that issue just in case :)

I'm trying to search like a crazy person for swatches for both Tenderling and Buff side by side but have a hard time finding it :( and I can't go to a store right now because I'm on vacation in another town that doesn't carry a MAC store :(

oh I'm also around a nc25-30ish (depending on winter or spring/summertime)

erine1881

Are all the old Cremesheen + Pearl lipsticks being discontinued? Temptalia change them from P to LE :(
They aren't on the list :wink:
If you want something more browny, but not brown brown, try prism. It still has some peach to it, but it's definitely more brown than cubic :)cry:) but doesn't lean too brown.

Latest posts