MAC Items Being Discontinued in 2015

leonah

If you want something more browny, but not brown brown, try prism. It still has some peach to it, but it's definitely more brown than cubic (
cry.gif
) but doesn't lean too brown.

does anyone know a similar lip liner from mac that compares to beurre that is being discontinued?

jennyap

@erine1881 are any of the discontinued blushes (the three mentioned above - Cubic, Buff, Tenderling) worth tracking down if I can still get my hands on them? I'm around NW13 currently, paler in winter.

Thanks!

bluelitzer

For those who have it, does tenderling show up on nc35-42? Almost all swatched I've seen are on fairer skin.

leonah

on the swedish mac site it only has cubic in the goodbye section no buff or tenderling is there... strange.. I maybe have to buy cubic anyways since it's going

I must say it looks really pretty in swatches and very similar to tenderling (and a little bit like warm soul, which I adore) but just a hint of pink. hopefully with a light hand it won't enhance my redness as much as a peachy/terracotta color would!
amuse.gif
hmm to buy or not to buy

leonah

Cubic is lighter. BAD is similar to Blushbaby.
aah I see. then I will probably go with cubic since I'm afraid that tenderling won't show up on my nc25 skin that well

thank you erine you're like my make up guidance queen
wavey.gif

erine1881

aah I see. then I will probably go with cubic since I'm afraid that tenderling won't show up on my nc25 skin that well thank you erine you're like my make up guidance queen :wavey:  
Definitely Cubic!
I think Erin is a lot of people's MU guidance queen. She should get a new title - resident specktra makeup guidance counsellor!
:blush:
And Keeper of the MAC Endangered Species List :bowdown:
:haha:

bluelitzer

My mac counter still has a number of tenderling, cubic and buffs. I ended up getting a studio fix foundation in powder form (the full coverage compact) instead. lol

lyseD

My mac counter still has a number of tenderling, cubic and buffs. I ended up getting a studio fix foundation in powder form (the full coverage compact) instead. lol
I love that foundation.Funny that they call it full coverage as I find it's just a nice amount of coverage in the summer when I don't want my face thick with product.

Latest posts