Mac Lightful!

anuy

hey guys!

for xmas i got all 4 lightful products from the pro store and i was wondering what you guys thought of it? i never hear any raves about it!

BunnyBunnyBunny

I have used all four. I like the cleanser, very smooth and foamy and smells great. Feels a tad drying, but I always put moisturizer on after showers so it's okay. The toner feels really nice and cool, and has a fantastic smell. Not sure what it's supposed to do though. The daily moisturizer is a bit watery but feels really nice on the skin. The Essence is odd. I am not sure what the purpose of it is. I often put it on top of primer but before makeup. However, I am not sure why I even bother since I haven't noticed a difference really.

All four have beautiful packaging and feel nice on the skin as well as have a nice smell, but seriously I have not noticed any differences with my skin really...

Angelah

I'm definitely dittoing BunnyBunnyBunny. I've used the products.. they feel yummy, but I haven't noticed anything w/ my skin from it. But it might just be certain skintypes that it doesn't do much for. Try it out and let us know
smiles.gif