MAC Loud & Clear Collection (Feb, 2020)

Icecaramellatte

I thought they were the part of the collection as well since I saw them next to each other and they were in the same packaging. I see now that they are listed separately.

MaryJane

I somehow don't see blushes as this collection aren't they glow play whatever ?

They are part of glow play but I believe both the blushes and loud and clear are part of the spring collection/release...whatever you want to call it.

Rinstar

Went to see this collection in person this weekend and they were sold out of the darker EDSF. It's also sold out on the MAC site. So of course that makes me want it now :ROFLMAO:
I ended up grabbing Trompe L'ol e/s. Looks like a a basic shade I will use a lot.

MaryJane

Went to see this collection in person this weekend and they were sold out of the darker EDSF. It's also sold out on the MAC site. So of course that makes me want it now :ROFLMAO:
I ended up grabbing Trompe L'ol e/s. Looks like a a basic shade I will use a lot.

I picked up the Trompe e/s. It's basic but, considering the size of my makeup collection, I don't have anything like it. A lot if items in this collection sold out pretty quickly. I think the darker EDSF is the most popular item.

Seven Of Nine

I was in Mac today to view the collection and only one thing stole my heart - HOT DAMN-OISELLE D’AVIGNON - It's absolutely stunning! :love: :love:

SleepingBeauty

I went to see the collection last week but was kinda disappointed, tbh. The skinfinishes were way too golden for me and the eyeshadows too matte. The lipsticks were nice but not must-haves. The new blushes will launch on March 16th in Germany, if anyone's interested. (y)

Latest posts