MAC Love Me Lipstick (Summer 2019)

Icecaramellatte

I picked this one up too. Love the formula. The color is okay. I'm not really a light pink girl but I can pull it off. I look forward to more colors in this formula though. I really bought it because I'm a Mary J fan. Still have no clue about Nicki M. sorry. NO shade. just not my era I guess. The bullet looks cute too. Oh why can't all the colors come in this bullet? Oh well. I showed it to my SA and she recommended Soar with it.

Last edited:

elegant-one

i got it too

i am so looking forward to these

Have you tried it on yet?
So glad you're here! lol I am L O V I N G Darphin!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: I bought SO much, plus all the freebie samples (nice sizes too) and those botanical bags & notebooks are gorgeous!!! I just placed 4 more orders :p I absolutely love every product I've tried. Thanks for telling me that you loved their products. Except for a couple other skin care products from other lines, I've thrown everything else away.

Icecaramellatte

I see now I was wrong. The other colors will have special packaging. Oh and it is in the first pic. I don't know how I missed it. I did read that it is not launching until August 1st. That seems like a long wait. Oh well.

Monsy

have you tried it on yet?
So glad you're here! Lol i am l o v i n g darphin!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: I bought so much, plus all the freebie samples (nice sizes too) and those botanical bags & notebooks are gorgeous!!! I just placed 4 more orders :p i absolutely love every product i've tried. Thanks for telling me that you loved their products. Except for a couple other skin care products from other lines, i've thrown everything else away.

this makes my heart so happy!!!

BriarRose

T has the color story up. I think MAC may have finally totally jumped the shark for me. They named a grey-brown shade Coffee & Cigs. :shakehead:

Have they lost their minds? I’m not too easily offended, but promoting smoking in this day and age? Seriously? That’s totally disgusting to me. Add the color they chose for that name, and just :puke:.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I ordered the MJB one too, it will just take a while before I get it. No idea why they wouldn't release it over here, she is famous here too. If I like the formula I think I'll get Laissez-Faire.

Latest posts