MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

ladyarwen

Yay! With the lipglass swatches, I can now set my final list:
Autoerotique blush
Pleasure Model blush
Hell Bound lg
Carnal Instinct ls
Morning Rose ls

MRV

Looking forward to this collection. The swaches we've seen look great. I think I'm getting 2 from each (EDSF, EDB, EDES, l/s, f/l) - mostly the new ones.

Lisianthus

Autoerotique and Fairly Precious for me please. Pleasure Model looks a little too orange.

Just an FYI for those that are interested in Sweet Heat and Superb, they are almost identical. I remember this from the first release of the ED collection. I bought Superb thinking I could wear it on my eyes, but then I read here that they're not eye safe. So if you're on a budget, low buy, not a collector, etc. Sweet Heat may be more versatile as you can use it as a highlighter as well.

kalexis08

I'm kind of on the fence about which EDSFs I want. I'm NC45 so I think Magnetic Appeal might be good, but not sure about Superb and Fairly Precious.
I'm an NC45 too, and Superb is beautiful! I wear it often, i'm still on the fence about Fairly Precious going to have to see it in person.

martiangurll

Quote:Originally Posted by MACina

Thank you, Naynadine!

No Steel Kiss for me...looks way too brown for my liking.

Oh noes, I think I have to add Hellbound to the list. Its gorgeous and I can't think of ANYTHING I have that is like it, other than layering. I am pretty sure one of the Dazzlecreams or CSG will end up being a dupe for Steel Kiss so I am skipping it. It is pretty though, I just have to be super impressed to break my gloss low buy. HB has impressed me though.

martiangurll

Quote:Originally Posted by MACina

Thank you, Naynadine!

No Steel Kiss for me...looks way too brown for my liking.

sorry double post, this site is jacked up for me the past 2-3 weeks. I thought it was my mobile, but I am logged on @ werk (sssshhhhhh don't tell):bigstar:

pinkpaint

Ok. So my final list is Magnetic Appeal, Fairly Precious, and Carnal Instinct. Pleasure Model looks pretty but I'm gonna pick up Nars Gina, in the spring, instead.

Also, for WOC, I think Superb can work, but I definitely get more use out of WOG. Superb is nice with pink and plum blushes (I love it with Nars Sin). It isn't the kind of highlight you can throw on with anything. For me, it needs a specific look.

mosha010

final list! Autoerotique Fairly Precious Superb. for the others i either have very similar alternatives or just not the overall look i want. DID YOU HEAR THAT WALLET!? just that!

buffydiva

Ok. So my final list is Magnetic Appeal, Fairly Precious, and Carnal Instinct. Pleasure Model looks pretty but I'm gonna pick up Nars Gina, in the spring, instead.

Also, for WOC, I think Superb can work, but I definitely get more use out of WOG. Superb is nice with pink and plum blushes (I love it with Nars Sin). It isn't the kind of highlight you can throw on with anything. For me, it needs a specific look.
I love WOG! I'm actually wearing it today lol.

kalexis08

my list includes:

Amorous Alloy EDS
Sweet Heat EDS
Magnetic Appeal EDSF
Silver Dawn EDS (maybe)
Fairly Precious EDSF (maybe)

singer82

Starting my low buy with this collection as much as I love ED! I've narrowed it down to... At Dusk edb Fairly Precious edsf It's Physical f/l I've decided to swatch Superb in store first. I feel I want FP more.