MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

Pinkdollface

Sadly, I have a box of things I have not even tried yet, and aNF is one of them. There are a few EDES in there. I tend to go with the depotted stuff in my palettes when I am in a rush, which is almost every day trying to get my butt to work on time.
Maybe you can think of a look to do with some of your singles in the evening and place the ones you need on your vanity or wherever you do your makeup. That way you don't have to search for them in the morning and you can just grab them.

Audrey C

Awesome, that is exactly what I like to hear - A firm enable :) Jest is my absolute go to shade, it's the only shade I use on it's own all over my eyelid and on me it makes me look more awake and bright eyed - as you can imagine I get through them so quickly so am looking forward to see if ANF will be my first EDES :)

IKWYM About the mettalic finishes, I don't have many MSFs or similar because I feel my round face ends up looking like a shiny, very round, ping pong ball :) The 159 is love though, but I admit my 2 trusty 187's that have been going for 4 years now get most of my attention, at home (not on my clients obviously!) I will buff my primer & my concealer, apply my studio fix liquid, apply my poweder, then my blusher and my highlighter all with one 187 brush - completely gross and terrible technique but it works and its fast lol. Then it gets a serious wash lol
The only thing I now use my 187 for is to buff out my foundation after I apply it by hand. I can't remember the last time I used my 188 - my 159 has become my daily highlight brush.

ANF is another brightening shade, but it's not pink. It's a great base colour.

MissTT

Audrey C - by base do you mean you put things over it?

Inspired by this thread I wore ANF today over Groundwork p/p.

ChosenOne

If Whisper of Gilt gets repromoted with this, I'll probably get another BU since I'm almost through the one I'm using now and I only have one BU in my stash. Still my favorite highlighter ever! Other than that, I'll probably pass on this.

Genn

I am most excited for this collection. I am hoping they re promote a couple SF from he last collection.

princessjest

The only thing I now use my 187 for is to buff out my foundation after I apply it by hand. I can't remember the last time I used my 188 - my 159 has become my daily highlight brush.

ANF is another brightening shade, but it's not pink. It's a great base colour.
Thanks for the tip! I will definately be checking out ANF :)

caribprincess

I have superb which i rarely use since im such a "Whisper of Guilt" heaux . i would like to get ANF since i missed out.

Tahlia

I hope Whisper of Gilt gets re-promoted. I missed out on it, but luckily I've managed to track down Superb so that's one less thing to buy

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by Tahlia

I hope Whisper of Gilt gets re-promoted. I missed out on it, but luckily I've managed to track down Superb so that's one less thing to buy

Me too! I missed out on that entire release but I recently got Superb and Glorify from a fellow Specktrette. I would only allow myself to get two of the three but I feel like I still need WOG!

MissTT

Interesting people are still talking about the first round of EDSF. Nobody's checkin' for Definitely Defined, Shape the Future, and Double Definition. I have STF (which I wore a lot this summer) and DefDef. I think I prefer WOG to DefDef.

Pinkdollface

Interesting people are still talking about the first round of EDSF. Nobody's checkin' for Definitely Defined, Shape the Future, and Double Definition. I have STF (which I wore a lot this summer) and DefDef. I think I prefer WOG to DefDef.
Definitely Defined is my favorite EDSF! It's the lightest out of all and that plus the pink tone suites my skin the best. I hope they'll do more shades this light. I do love WOG and Superb too as highlighters, but I prefer something lighter.

liba

I liked all the duo EDSFs but I don't think they were quite as distinctive as the first round. I have all three and basically would grab any one of them interchangeably without paying attention. Meanwhile, it's really obvious between WOG, Glorify and Superb. Also, the duo ones had kind of crappy names, imo - too complicated, similar to each other and not really connected to the actual color like you could sort of see with WOG or Glorify.

I'm curious to see what we get this go-round - if Superb is back, then I guess none of them will be duos, at least.

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by MissTT

I have DD and StF, and I like them... but they do not compare to the first round of EDSF's imo. That Superb is something SERIOUS on my skin!

erine1881

I stocked up on DefDef! It's gorgeous!

Latest posts