MAC Matchmaster Collection (Sept. 11, 2014)

erine1881

Matchmaster Concealer Same colours as MM Foundation. Medium-full coverage. Satin finish.
ae4b8e1a_image.jpeg

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I was thinking of this today, wondering if it would still come out in fall. Always interested in new concealers.

miss0annette

This might be interesting to try. I use MM foundation but I'm not sure if I can trade up my PLW concealer. We'll have to see.

Prettypackages

I love concealers, hope I can find a good color match. I love PLW, but in the summer, I'm inbtwn nc42 (too yellow) and nc45 (too orange) . Same with nars' creamy concealer, I'm btwn caramel (too light) and amande (Too dark) So I welcome a new option.

liba

PLW concealer would crease on my skin texture - I keep a bottle around still, but I hardly use it. I use the Mineralize concealer, which doesn't dry out that super delicate skin under my eyes (my biggest danger zone). Matchmaster has been my most used foundation this year, since I got the Masterclass brush to apply it with - the color match is the best for me at this point, plus I'm intrigued by the stick form factor. If it's very full coverage, I'll be skipping, though, since I like all my face products very lightweight.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Formulated to enhance the subtleties of your skintone, NEW Matchmaster Concealer ($21.00) features the same Shade Intelligence Technology as Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15, utilizing breakthrough pigment technology to create a fully personalized, subtle satin finish. Vitamin E conditions as the concealer reduces the appearance of under eye circles, dark spots, discolorations, fine lines and wrinkles. Packaged in a convenient, portable stick, it launches in 12 diverse shades with colour-true coverage for up to 8-hours.

Preview, Photos: MAC Matchmaster Concealer Reduces Dark Circles, Spots, Studio Sculpt Defining Powder - Sheer Coverage, Finish | BeautyStat.com

I really like the look of this concealer, pretty interested. Even though the matchmaster foundation really didn't work for me, Hoping this one is good!

xfarrax

I always get excited by new concealers, I'm a big fan of nars creamy concealer and mac PLW so I'm hoping this can perform along those lines

Latest posts