MAC Matte?

blindpassion

This is in no way confirmed, but I bought MAC Matte gel the other day which I use as a primer on some of my clients, and one of the MA's mentioned that they only had 3 left and hadn't seen a shipment in a very long time, she told me she wondered if they were being DC'd.

Anyone heard anything?
smiles.gif

erine1881

come to think of it, we haven't gotten any in in forever either!

i wonder if its going pro-only like mac gloss?
hmm.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
This is in no way confirmed, but I bought MAC Matte gel the other day which I use as a primer on some of my clients, and one of the MA's mentioned that they only had 3 left and hadn't seen a shipment in a very long time, she told me she wondered if they were being DC'd.

Anyone heard anything?
smiles.gif

I can check at my fave store, I'm in there every 2 days anyways, lol.
mac_addict.gif

VintageAqua

It's still available on the website right now but I might recommend picking up a b/u soon to be safe.

Karmandine

As of August 09 (when I bought mine) it was still out. When I first asked the girl, she thought it was discontinued, but she checked and she did have one (not sure if there were more than that or not). This is in Canada though.

Sass

I haven't heard it. My MAC store says it's not being discontinued. Also, they keep it stocked always at my CCO. I hope it won't be discontinue because it's all I use.

cathyviolet

I went in today and got some Matte but the MA wasn't even sure what it was! Anyway she did find some once she asked another MA what and where it was. This was in Liverpool, UK.

Latest posts