MAC Mineralized Skinfinish question

mimi0523

Way back when I was really into MAC, I has a pink MSF (I think it was from the collection when MSFs first came out). It might have been Petticoat, but it might not. Is there a list anywhere that I can see all the colors to see which one it was. I ran out and the sticker is completely faded.... I would love to try and hunt one down if at all possible but it might be hard without a name.

Thanks for your help :)

peachsuns

I googled and found this site. She has a huge collection of MSF. The pictures and the description might help you.

http://afloresm13.livejournal.com/7162.html

Hope you'll find what you have been looking for.
tong.gif

mimi0523

And looking at that site, there are so many beautiful colors that came out after I stopped buying. Are they hard to find?

afulton

If you have a CCO near you, try there first. I saw Porcelain Pink there in late June. They may still have it. I have also found msfs here in the sale section and on ebay too.

And looking at that site, there are so many beautiful colors that came out after I stopped buying. Are they hard to find?

mimi0523

Is there any place I can check where all the CCOs are? The only one I've ever seen in by my ILs like 3 hours away... Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LMD84

maybe check out the cco section of specktra. people have threads on all the cco's and what items are being sold there. :) you may spot one that is near you. :)

Latest posts