MAC Moody Blooms Collection (June 26, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
4yqy6epa.jpg

OctoberViolet

Cute name. Since I've been quite moody lately, having a collection that should put my mood in a better place is always a plus. lol.
girlhaha.gif
Can't wait to find out the color story.

OctoberViolet

Ah, if it's the big mineralize collection I will be skipping most except MSFs. :)
Is this suppose to be a mineralized collection? I'm not a big fan of those products, but never say never. Maybe they will bring in some amazing lippie and/or blush colors.
flower.gif

mosha010

Ohhhh. Is this fantasy of flowers summer edition? Some stargazer Lilly and tiger Lilly's inspiration?

Corally

I luuurv mineralize collections. Sadly, Tropical Taboo wasn't really up my alley.. I only got Adored msf (I still love it!), so it's time to buy some new mineralize stuff. :haha:

OctoberViolet

Is this suppose to be a mineralized collection? I'm not a big fan of those products, but never say never. Maybe they will bring in some amazing lippie and/or blush colors.
flower.gif

not sure, but MRV wonders if it is :)
Oh. Okay. Thank you bluelitzer. Maybe liba can let us know if she knows.
graucho.gif

rooocelle

Oh nooooo, this is gonna be soooo bad for my wallet. I'm gonna be broke by The Osbournes and Alluring Aquatic already. I love mineralize collections, so this is going to be the end of me.

Latest posts