MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

BitterSweet1016

I want to get some more stuff (stuff I missed out on last time) from this collection but I am leaving my how for two weeks and I don't want them to be outside in the 100 degree weather :( Does anyone know how long/much rush delivery takes?

butterflyeyes

I want to get some more stuff (stuff I missed out on last time) from this collection but I am leaving my how for two weeks and I don't want them to be outside in the 100 degree weather :( Does anyone know how long/much rush delivery takes? 
If you order early enough in the day you can get overnight the next day. I paid $20 on a large MAC order. I think it depends on the total of your order with $20 being the highest

BitterSweet1016

If you order early enough in the day you can get overnight the next day. I paid $20 on a large MAC order. I think it depends on the total of your order with $20 being the highest
Oh ok thank you very much ^_^. I'll have to think of that too......are just send it to my parents house where I'm staying haha.....I won't look like a Mac addict at all hehehe

DeeDee2013

I just hauled a lot of OCC Colour Concentrates and 3 SugarPill eye shadows. I'll grab the bu items I want from this collection (and maybe the one metallics lipstick that I skipped) and then I swear I'm done hauling until The Makeup Show Orlando in September. Well...swear is such a strong word lol. I'll really, really try lol
I've never heard of OCC Colour Concentrates. I just bought OCC hoochie....I swear it's almost an exact dupe or RiRi boy but not as matte though.

I'm NC50, which nude lippie and eye shadow from this palette would look nice on me?

butterflyeyes

I've never heard of OCC Colour Concentrates.  I just bought OCC hoochie....I swear it's almost an exact dupe or RiRi boy but not as matte though.   I'm NC50, which nude lippie and eye shadow from this palette would look nice on me?
Well the loose color concentrates are like pigments. You can use them virtually anywhere (eye shadow/blush, mix them with mediums, etc. ). OCC also have Creme Colour Concentrates. And yes...Hoochie is similar.
955ea79b_image.jpeg
As far as nude lip colors for you...I would suggest Wholesome or Restrained. The eye shadows will work on anyone. It just depends on your preference and what you're looking to do.

Icecaramellatte

Unbelievable! Just when I gave up on this collection, it pops up! I want Brazenly but I had planned to get backups of the shadows. Now I don't know if I should since I'm kind of broke. I hope it goes up before the free shipping expires.

Lisianthus

Does anyone know if this collection will be released in the UK/Europe? If Mac had released this last month, then I would've been at home to order it.
cry.gif

missmeghan

I so never realized Crimson Tryst was from this collection!
shockt.gif
I wore it a few months ago for a photoshoot!

I don't remember what the crease color was though
th_rolleye0014.gif

(fdtn looks way more off than it truly is-- I'm not that pink, just sunburnt there
wacko.gif
)

PeachTwist

Typical MAC.

I'm glad they're finally releasing it -- but I was VERY close to skipping. CP had PM'd a few days ago me asking if I wanted anything else instead of this stuff as it didn't seem to want to show up -- I'm glad I've been MIA and didn't see it until today because if I'd responded saying yes I'd have missed this.

PeachTwist

Does anyone know if this collection will be released in the UK/Europe? If Mac had released this last month, then I would've been at home to order it.
cry.gif
Don't think so. Haven't heard anything about it here and I believe I asked UK MAC and they hadn't heard of it. I've a CP for this reason.

PeachTwist

Don't think so. Haven't heard anything about it here and I believe I asked UK MAC and they hadn't heard of it. I've a CP for this reason.

Thanks! It's late here, you should be asleep in bed young lady!
sleepy.gif
Haha, so should you!

I'm an insomniac, I don't get much sleep. Plus, this heat is making it impossible to get comfortable. Why are you still up? Lol

1drfullycr8ed

I thought this collection was not going to be available anymore. I was able to get restrained from the pro store in LasVegas. I love restrained. I tried wholesome and did not like it. I am thinking about purchasing stylish me. By the way, I am NC50.

Debbs

Get it! I am just trying it again to decide if I need a back up! I know I don't tho. SM is a perfect natural looking blush! It goes with everything IMO