MAC Polishes

SamanthaDeMuro

I have admitted on this site that I am addicted to all things beauty and MAC and NARS are my fave brands though Buxom is winning me over now. My question is how great are the MAC polishes? I have over 300 polishes, from Chanel to Rescue Beauty Lounge to MAC and yet I haven't used MAC so far because of all my other choices. I have read reviews on MAC's site that suggest their polishes are subpar. Could someone please help answer my question? They have and I have a lot of great colors. I don't want to waste my MAC polish collection. Advice and info please. What's the scoop? Do they make a good polish? I assume so since all their other products rock.

Dominique33

I have just one " Underfire Red " from Carine Roitfeld collection and I really love the formula. It's long wearing with no chipping at all after 7 days ( on toes though not on hands ). I think they are quite expensive and probably dupable, 14 € here for a small bottle. I prefer spending 20 € for a Deborah Lippmann because they're so unique but the M.A.C nail polish I have is good.

SamanthaDeMuro

Thanks for your reply. I have about 6 MAC polishes but the bad reviews cause me hesitation. NARS polishes seem to chip quickly though and I use them for pedicures only. I personally LOVE Rescue Beauty Lounge because the colors are so strikingly different than most polishes. But I agree that Deborah Lippmann makes a great product and have quite a few of hers as well. I will def give my MACs a try. Thanks.