MAC Prep +Prime BB Collection (July 2013)

Mac-Guy

... time for a new thread
flower.gif

Who is excited for 9 new shades?!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm not getting my expections up, because we probably won't get them here anyway, lol.

Ashleybubbles83

If the new shades are darker I hope these are actual bb creams not bonafide tinted moisturizers like other bb creams with darker shades have been.

Pinkdollface

I read in a dutch article that there will be coming darker shades of the BB cream, so I'm quite sure they will be in this launch. I'm not sure if this BB cream is very different from a tinted moisturizer, but I don't think normal TM work well with my oily skin and this BB cream does. I really love it and have been using it all the time

MissBeautyBunni

I read in a dutch article that there will be coming darker shades of the BB cream, so I'm quite sure they will be in this launch. I'm not sure if this BB cream is very different from a tinted moisturizer, but I don't think normal TM work well with my oily skin and this BB cream does. I really love it and have been using it all the time
That's awesome.

erine1881

[COLOR=800080]YAY! Hope we get some darker shades[/COLOR]
        My first inward thought. I agree 100%
:nods:
If the new shades are darker I hope these are actual bb creams not bonafide tinted moisturizers like other bb creams with darker shades have been.
Sadly all US BB creams are nothing but glorified TMs. If you want the real deal, they need to be from Asia.

Pinkdollface

Sadly all US BB creams are nothing but glorified TMs. If you want the real deal, they need to be from Asia.
I figured something like that, but still the Mac BB cream works great for me. We have a dutch webshop that sells a lot of the 'real' Asia BB creams. I might try one of those. Do you actually have any Asia BB creams? And if so which one do you like best?

erine1881

I figured something like that, but still the Mac BB cream works great for me. We have a dutch webshop that sells a lot of the 'real' Asia BB creams. I might try one of those. Do you actually have any Asia BB creams? And if so which one do you like best?
I don't use BB creams.

Monsy

When this was first launched online only and one color only I got that one and i really loved how it looked under the studio fix powder. But color wasn't perfect. It was slightly too pink for me. That's why I asked erine among three shades now which one should i pick because i remember two are pinkish and one is yellow. I am NC20.

NikiNatasha

If there's a match for me I would def give it a try, haven't found a bb cream i like yet so hopefully this one delivers.

yakusoku

my favorite is canmake bb cream from japan. the coverage is great but only comes in 2 shades light and natural. i also use pore putty in clear under bb cream to make it more matte because my face is oily and i get super shiny.
my second fav is missha bb cream from korean, only because the color match is bettter. but the coverage is lighter. i've tried a few other japan and korean brands but they weren't what i expected so i'm sticking with canmake

Pinkdollface

my favorite is canmake bb cream from japan. the coverage is great but only comes in 2 shades light and natural. i also use pore putty in clear under bb cream to make it more matte because my face is oily and i get super shiny. my second fav is missha bb cream from korean, only because the color match is bettter. but the coverage is lighter. i've tried a few other japan and korean brands but they weren't what i expected so i'm sticking with canmake
Thanks I haven't heard of canmake before, but will look into that:)

Pinkdollface

True!

I would recommend a Japanese BB because they are most likely yellow based rather than pink or gray. Coincidently I'm wearing atm Nanoce moist cream (I remember reading it is the most popular BB in Japan). It comes in lighter and darker versions. Can you tell me what is that webshop?

Yup, the first BB I got already 5 years ago was gray (Korean).
Thanks I'll see if that brand is available to me. There are two sites I know of so far http://www.bbcreamshop.eu/ and http://www.bbcreamonline.nl/bb-cream. They both deliver to countries in the EU, but are based in the Netherlands.

Latest posts