MAC Pressed Pigments Collection (August 2013)

Mac-Guy

... time for a new thread
flower.gif

Pressed Pigments August 1[SUP]st[/SUP]

Pressed Pigment (All frost):
Vanilla Diamond-Warm yellow beige
*Sweet Acting-Mid-tone pink
Summer Honey-Pastel Coral
Lime Ice-Seafoam Green
# Rock Candy-Mid-tone Fuchsia
Pink Pepper-Deep coral with gold pearl
*Enlightening-Deep Silver
# Moth-Mauve with silver pearl
# Black Grape-Deep aubergine with multi pearl
* Jet Couture-Charcoal Black
Damson-Deep brown with gold pearl
# Midnight-Vibrant Deep blue

Piggies marked with * are repromotes and piggies marked with # will stay in line.

Thanks Honi!!

Swatches-http://www.specktra.net/t/184456/mac-pressed-pigments-august-2013

ChosenOne

I just bought my first two pressed piggies the other day!!! Haven't gotten to use them yet, but if they perform well, I'll be excited to see some new colors!!

Debbs

I don't own any pressed pigments so I'm excited to see what I can experiment with from this collection
The last ones were made perm and some from the first collection may even be still lingering around. Inquire at various counters as they
may still have some left. If sold out, it may take a while to get new stock in for the permanent ones depending on each counter.

MissBeautyBunni

Thanks for the tip. I'll probably head over to my pro store on the weekend and see if they have any to check out
The last ones were made perm and some from the first collection may even be still lingering around. Inquire at various counters as they
may still have some left. If sold out, it may take a while to get new stock in for the permanent ones depending on each counter.

Debbs

Macy's, Nordies and Bloomies I am pretty sure have them as well. Good luck and enjoy!!!

Icecaramellatte

I keep forgetting about these. I'm not sure I need more if I keep forgetting to use the ones I have. I do like them though.

liba

I keep forgetting about these. I'm not sure I need more if I keep forgetting to use the ones I have. I do like them though.
I use mine all the time - I keep forgetting about my regular shadows because of them!

It'll be nice to see some deep, fallsy colors. The last batch had a lot of pastels.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I love Jet Couture! I cannot wait for this collection. But pressed pigments are $25 each.
th_WeAreDoomed.png
Is this a price you were told in store or did you see it somewhere? The pressed pigments are $25 in Canada, so hopefully what you saw was a price listed on a Canadian site. Should still be $21 in the USA!

Latest posts