MAC Primed For Perfection Discussion

paparazziboy

the highlighters are awesome!!!! i will be getting all 3 i got to play with them at update and they are so pretty

PinkBasset

So the highlighters are in a pen, are they something along the line of glimmershimmers, liquid highlighters?

katred

Specktra Bestie
Radiant Rose sounds like a winner for me. I've been happy with all the P&P products I've tried, so I'm eager to see how these fare. Definitely psyched for an eye product!!!

laylalovesmac

Very interested to see this, but I can skip.
smiles.gif

LMD84

i feel like this could be a skip for me. if the highlighters are well reviewed then i may get one but if not a total skip! :)

Camnagem

Click pen highlighters? I wonder if they're anything like YSL's Touche Eclat or Chanel's Eclat Lumiere?
hmm.gif

MzzRach

Click pen highlighters? I wonder if they're anything like YSL's Touche Eclat or Chanel's Eclat Lumiere?
hmm.gif

I will be curious to see how they compare to the YSL - I have tried every version that other companies have made of the Touche Eclat and I always come back to the YSL.

LMD84

they put the YSL ones to shame we compared them and they will be way cheeper!!!!!

good to know! when i used the YSL one i didn't quite get what the hype was about it. but i shall still wait for more reviews and some swatches to see if i want to splurge! :)

Sequinzombie

I'm excited to get the prep + prime vibrancy eye. If it works that would be amazing.
I so want one of the highlighters to! They sound so nice.

LMD84

http://princessebeudy.fr/2011/02/collections-mac-primed-for-perfection-bronze-everyday-et-big-bounce-shadow/

Thanks to princess beaudy we can see the highlighter pen! she's just reviewed it on her blog :)

Latest posts