Oh, no! I'm putting together another MAC order, and there are several i wanted... guess i better get them soon!
I really like the two i have - i got very neutral ones: At the Beach – soft skin nude - and Bleached Out Beige – dirty metallic with gold pearl - and use AtB in my water line. NOTHING ever stays in my left eye longer than about 30 seconds, but it manages to stay almost an hour...
My local store had very few of them, even not long after the collection first came out. And i know i'd rather swatch if i'm going to spend money on some (certainly not going to buy all 6! I am not made of money!). I'll be down there next Thursday to check out the 4 things i'm considering from Nutcracker Sweet, so i'll ask if they have any...
These are the ones i'm thinking about. Any opinions?
• Ever Evergreen – emerald green (i can probably skip this - i have two teal-ish shadow pencils from NARS)
• Crème-Filled – soft champagne w/gold pearl (probably too close to BOB)
• Iris Eyes – light blue grey w/pearl
• Tea Leaves – mid-tone dirty mauve
• Lilacked – light purple w/gold reflect
• Sweet Viola – soft metallic violet
Out of all of them, Sweet Viola was definitely my favorite. Such a beautiful color and very creamy, I also loved Iris Eyes. I wish they would add more brighter colors and make these permanent, they are great all over the lid, on the lower lashline, on the waterline...