MAC Prolongwear Collection (September 5, 2013)

Mac-Guy

... time for a new thread
flower.gif

Perm!!!

Prolongwear paint pot $20
Chrome Angel-platinum silver
Let's Skate-pale pink with pearl
Perky-creamy coral with white pearl
Rubenesque-golden peach with gold pearl
Layin' Low-creamy beige
Clearwater-sea foam
Camel Coat-muted beige
Antique Diamond-frosted olive-silver
Tailor Grey-muted grey
Stormy Pink-muted grey-purple
Constructivist-metallic brown with red pearl
Blackground-black-gray with multi-colour

Prolongwear eyeliner
Definitely Black-deep black
Strong Willed-deep eggplant
Devotion-deep army green
Powerline-muted gold

PLWF shade extension

NW13, 15, 18, 22, 43, 47 NC37, 44

PLWC extension

NC25

Brush

Swatch thread http://www.specktra.net/t/184845/mac-pro-longwear-september-2013

ChosenOne

New PLW lip pencils and eye pencils please!!! I know PLW lip pencils are coming out with another collection (Retro Matte I believe it was?) but I've been craving new PLW eye pencils too! I love my Mountain Air soooooo much.

Or maybe this will be new colors in the liquid PLW lip color? The duos with the color on one side and the gloss on the other side? I've noticed there don't seem to be many of those left, and I can't remember the last time they came out with new shades in that formula.

MACina

Oh yes, please!!!
New PLW lip pencils and eye pencils please!!! I know PLW lip pencils are coming out with another collection (Retro Matte I believe it was?) but I've been craving new PLW eye pencils too!

I love my Mountain Air soooooo much.

eyelove.gif

Or maybe this will be new colors in the liquid PLW lip color? The duos with the color on one side and the gloss on the other side? I've noticed there don't seem to be many of those left, and I can't remember the last time they came out with new shades in that formula.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm curious to see what comes with the third round of shadows. Last year's weren't as exciting, but the first round of PLW shadows have a beautiful texture.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Looking forward to the new paint pots and the new face product. I might end up skipping though.

MACina

That would be nice!

And maybe the eyeshadows and blushes will be available as refills too.
I *think* (not sure,though) that Erine mentioned some time ago that there will be inserts for large eyeshadows and that
the PLW stuff will be available as refills too
hmm.gif

Pinkdollface

That would be nice!

And maybe the eyeshadows and blushes will be available as refills too.
I *think* (not sure,though) that Erine mentioned some time ago that there will be inserts for large eyeshadows and that
the PLW stuff will be available as refills too
hmm.gif
I actually asked about those large shadow inserts in the pro store in Amsterdam and they told me Mac was working on those and refills for the pro longwear eyeshadows.

erine1881

I hope this collection includes some new Paint Pots.
:nods: 8 total
New PLW lip pencils and eye pencils please!!!  I know PLW lip pencils are coming out with another collection (Retro Matte I believe it was?) but I've been craving new PLW eye pencils too!  I love my Mountain Air soooooo much.  Or maybe this will be new colors in the liquid PLW lip color?  The duos with the color on one side and the gloss on the other side?  I've noticed there don't seem to be many of those left, and I can't remember the last time they came out with new shades in that formula. 
Eye pencils, yes. Lip colours, no. I don't think they'll ever launch new PLW lip colours.
That would be nice! And maybe the eyeshadows and blushes will be available as refills too. I *think* (not sure,though) that Erine mentioned some time ago that there will be inserts for large eyeshadows and that the PLW stuff will be available as refills too :hmm:
I actually asked about those large shadow inserts in the pro store in Amsterdam and they told me Mac was working on those and refills for the pro longwear eyeshadows.
:nods: Mmmhmm!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Well a big
th_sign_woot.gif
to new PLW eye pencils!!! Now I'm officially excited for this collection!
th_DANCE.gif
Can you happen to share with us if there will be any new matte paint pots included? Not a fan of the shimmery ones...
Yes, matte ones would be great! And if Nubile is coming back...

erine1881

Well a big :woot: to new PLW eye pencils!!! Now I'm officially excited for this collection!  :happydance:   Can you happen to share with us if there will be any new matte paint pots included?  Not a fan of the shimmery ones...
I can't tell by the pics, but there's 4 of em. It looks to be a light brown, purple brown, deep rose and mid tone mint. Along with 8 shadows, 4 liners, 8 foundations??? and 1 concealer?? Again, based on the photos, this is what it looks like.
Yes, matte ones would be great! And if Nubile is coming back...
:nope:

Latest posts