MAC recs for everything coral/peachy =)

me_jelly

Skintone: NC30/35

I've been in a coral/peach frenzy so I'm looking for everything corally and peachy...get ready for a long rec request:

Any recs for good coral or peach lipsticks? I prefer it to have more orangy and peach undertones rather than too much pinky undertone. I'm open to subtle (i.e. more neutral/nude) or more brighter colors. Also, no frost finishes. The only coral l/s I have now are see sheer and eager.

What about coral and peach lipglosses (besides lychee luxe, which I adore)?

I'm also looking for a versatile softer coral/peachy lipliner to use for my coral lipsticks.

For eyes: any great coral e/s?

Finally (sorry for the huge number of recs lol)....any recs on coral/peach/neutral blushes on the warm peachy side? Right now I have: Melba, Peaches, Style (which was too frosty). I prefer matte/satin/sheertone finishes with no shimmer and frost.

Phew....thanks a lot everyone!!

Amaranth

Ok well, I'm not too experienced with the whole Coral thing, but the Tinted Lip Conditioner in Gentle Coral is often overlooked. I personally am in love with the lip conditioners because they make my lips so nice and soft, plus the colours actually come out pretty vibrant, for sheer colour. You can use the conditioner as a base for another coral lipstick if you wanna make it extra-corally, or you can pack it on and put a lipglass on top that's on the coral side (sorry I can't actually recommend one right now, as I said, I'm not particularly into the coral thing...YET). So yeah, that's my recommendation...try using the conditioner as a base to make it even corally-er.

semtexgirl

Samoa Silk e/s is a really nice matte peach
smiles.gif
!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Here are my recs:
Eyeshadows: Jete, Motif, Paradisco
Melon Pigment, Penny and/or Shimmersand Shadestick

Cheeks: Pinch o' Peach, Pinch Me, Sunbasque, Style, Peachtwist, Melba and Virgin Isle CCB. Blossoming Blushcreme.

Lips: Enchantress Lipglass, Love Nector Lustreglass, and Exhibitionist & Jest lipsticks.

Hope that helps.

miss_emc

Lipstick: Eager, Vegas Volt, Ramblin Rose, Sandy B, Exhibitionist, See Sheer

Lipgloss: Pink Lemonade, Love Nectar, Wonderstruck Fulfilled Plushglass, Plus Luxe Plushglass, Lil Sizzler Lipgelee (LE), Glosspitality Lipgelee, Gentle Coral TLC, Sun Set Lipglass (LE)

Eyeshadow: Coral (Pro), Sushi Flower, Expensive Pink, Paradisco, Jest

Blush: Springsheen, Peachykeen, Peaches, Style, Foolish Me (DC), Blossoming Blushcreme

CCB: Rich Coral, Virgin Isle, Hush

Pigment: Dusty Coral, Electric Coral, Pink Bronze, Melon

AKsnoangel

Besides what others have mentioned...I would add Blushcreme in Uncommon and l/s in Charismatic. The latter is a lustre finish with no frost and on me it is a darker coral. I love love love it.

MACHOMULA

The new lipglass pencil in coral craze is the best coral lipliner that I know of.

Goddess from the Raquel collection is my fave peachy blush. It's worth looking for on ebay. Salsarose from the new pro line is an awesome bright coral.

My fave lippies are mostly frosts, so I'm not much help there.

The coral pro e/s is nice. I also use Dusty Coral pigment quite a bit. There's a lot of great LE ones: Peppier, D'Dohemia, Say Yeah.

Latest posts