MAC SE Brushes

Sprout

I saw some brushes on Ebay that have SE after the numbers. The one that really caught my eye was the short handled 187. What are the Special Edition (SE) brushes from? Coming out soon?

c8r0l

I think "SE" stands for special edition and from what I know, I think they're from sets (like the ones that come out around christmas)

Sprout

Quote:
Originally Posted by c8r0l
I think "SE" stands for special edition and from what I know, I think they're from sets (like the ones that come out around christmas)

Okay, found it. It's from the Pleat Holiday Face Brush Set. Okay, thanks.

DaizyDeath

If you use the search tool in the links above youll find alot of threads about this subject.

But ill answer one of your question SE brushes are of a lesser quality then regular brushes. Some have said that their basically for travel use and not everyday use. Their also machine made and not handmade like regular brushes.

If you look on www.maccosmetics.com you can still buy the holiday sets with the SE brushes the one that includes the 187 is the face set i bealive. they retail for 47$ i think for 4 or 5 brushes so i wouldnt personally pay alot of money for the SE brush if the person is just trying to sell it seperately.

HTH

Sprout

Sorry, I didn't even realize that this had been discussed before. Plus, I did check MAC earlier today and the Face Brush set is sold out. The Pret-a-Porter set, the big one, is still available. I already have plenty of travel brushes, so I won't be needing that.

I had no idea that they machine made the travel brushes and handmade the regular ones. Interesting. Thanks for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
If you use the search tool in the links above youll find alot of threads about this subject.

But ill answer one of your question SE brushes are of a lesser quality then regular brushes. Some have said that their basically for travel use and not everyday use. Their also machine made and not handmade like regular brushes.

If you look on www.maccosmetics.com you can still buy the holiday sets with the SE brushes the one that includes the 187 is the face set i bealive. they retail for 47$ i think for 4 or 5 brushes so i wouldnt personally pay alot of money for the SE brush if the person is just trying to sell it seperately.

HTH

DaizyDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprout
Sorry, I didn't even realize that this had been discussed before. Plus, I did check MAC earlier today and the Face Brush set is sold out. The Pret-a-Porter set, the big one, is still available. I already have plenty of travel brushes, so I won't be needing that.

I had no idea that they machine made the travel brushes and handmade the regular ones. Interesting. Thanks for your help!

they should be back in stock soon wait a week or so

Latest posts