MAC Slimshine

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

I don't know if this has been posted... but can someone tell me what color the model is wearing in the promo? I'm not quite sure if its "Urgent!" -- but whatever one it is... I LOVE IT!!
smiles.gif

TIA

metalkitty

Does anyone know how sheer these lipsticks are? I don't want greasy lips with just a touch of color....

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalkitty
Does anyone know how sheer these lipsticks are? I don't want greasy lips with just a touch of color....

i've heard quite a few people say they were afraid of them being too sheer but they actually have a great color payoff!

amy_forster

They're amazing! They give a perfect amount of colour and a lovely gloss without being sticky. Bare is my new holy grail!

glittergoddess27

I have urgent and it looks nowhere near that color on my lips,. I dont have highly pigmented lips at all,.. Though I do love Lovey-Dovey and I was shocked at how much of a toned down glimmery kinda gold Ardor came out on me.

Winthrop44

Is Lovey-Dove similar in shade to any of the perm lippies? Trying to get a better idea of what that one looks like.

amoona

Yes you can B2M for Slimshines and I bought Urgent today because I fell in love with it at Update. On me (and I don't have highly pigmented lips) it gives great color pay off. It looks exactly like the model's does when I apply like three or four coats. Urgent is my new daytime red lip.

Aussiechick28

I can't wait to try these out! I've searching for that perfect spring summer colour, and nothing from the permanent collection is working for me, so i'm hoping these might be it!

My store is having a strange hybrid makeup event tonight, and my friend and I have appts to get our makeup done, so i'll try them out then.

I can't wait!

missgingerlee

I got 3 Slimshines yesterday and I LOVE them. They are light enough to wear when it's a million degrees, but the color payoff was great on my lips. As of right now Bare is my favorite.

Winthrop44

I love Bare too! I even love the tube, lol, so I ordered Lovey-Dove, Ultra Elegant and Scant yesterday.

user79

I like them but the product is pretty expensive here in Switzerland for a tinnnny tube. And sheer lipsticks use up sooo quickly, imo.

vanillajanice

I bought 4 of them: Gaily, Lovey-Dove, Pink D'Lush and Scant. So far, Gaily is my favorite. It's the perfect berry-pink color that I've been searching for. I really hope they make these Perm - I will cry if Gaily goes away.

BlahWah

I just b2m'd for Bare, tho Pleasing wa a close 2nd. I really hope they make them perm, they're amazing! I wasn't going to bother, but after trying them on and finding out I can b2m, I may as well try them, getting more bang for my buck.

Smilla

I bought Pink D'Lush, I love it so much that I'm going back for more colours. I hope they make these permanent, too! I can see me only wearing s/s.

Krasevayadancer

I tried em yesterday, gonna get pink d'lush. I only had the chance to try ardor and pink d'lush and ardor was way too orange on me, i looked yellow o_O. Gonna try some more of the colors next week.

a914butterfly

im in love with kissable. i bought 2 backups. its glossy and moisturizing, its light for summer and still has great color payoff!!

Latest posts