MAC store....

Eowyn

*usually a lurker here*

Okay, everytime I go to the MAC store (the freestanding one) I get horrid CS. I mean every single time. And it's always different people too. It it because I walk in there with a stroller with a child in it?

I went a couple weeks ago, and couldn't get anyone to help me...so I walked out and down to a counter in one of the department stores and made a saleslady extreamly happy.

I've made many complaints to mac CS....but I'm starting to think they don't take it seriously.

Any ideas?? It stinks!

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eowyn
*usually a lurker here*

Okay, everytime I go to the MAC store (the freestanding one) I get horrid CS. I mean every single time. And it's always different people too. It it because I walk in there with a stroller with a child in it?

I went a couple weeks ago, and couldn't get anyone to help me...so I walked out and down to a counter in one of the department stores and made a saleslady extreamly happy.

I've made many complaints to mac CS....but I'm starting to think they don't take it seriously.

Any ideas?? It stinks!

Ohh that stinks I'm sorry that that happens to you. I know you said you've complained but you can also complain to the store manager and always write to www.maccosmetics.com cause they take those complaints we get online VERY seriously!

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eowyn
It it because I walk in there with a stroller with a child in it?

That has happened to me when someone who doesn't know that I'm a regular is there. It only happens when I'm with my daughter. God I hate that.

makeupfreak72

that also happens to me EVERY time, and its sad because i never leave with less than $150.00 worth of stuff! now i mostly shop on line or thru the phone.

scrapbookromance

reason number 82928743 why I will work for MAC and do my job well.

lots of us spend so much money on MAC, and there are times when we're more knowledgeable than the MA's themselves. sometimes I wish I could just pull the stuff I want myself. hell, I could probably find it myself anyway.

Latest posts