MAC Studio Quicktrik Sticks (October 13, 2016)

Miss Dynamite

and they are still not out

Yeah, I'm starting to think that they don't exist and MAC is just screwing with us. They sent Temptalia the color story and usually they send her the products along with that...but it doesn't seem like they ever sent her these.

lipstickaddict

I really like the swatches and hope that they will be available soon.

I think that they are perfect to create a very natural skin look....I love that :heart:

I love that too! I have been waiting for months for these beauties to be released. Finally!!!!

lipstickaddict

:icon_cheers::kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::twirl::heart:
:wavey:Howdy! Which ones do you like so far? I kinda like All Aflush/Here You Go and Ginger Spiked/Counterpoint.

Howdy Miss T!!!! There's three I am liking, but I'm can't remember the names at the moment lol! The one with tomato is one of them I seem to recall. On a different note, did you get your Victoria Beckham stuff? I ended up hauling a fair bit of her collection ( and backed up the highlight even :eek:) It is just gorgeous. Thanks to you I'm on a roll with highlighting now

MissTania

:icon_cheers::kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::twirl::heart:

Howdy Miss T!!!! There's three I am liking, but I'm can't remember the names at the moment lol! The one with tomato is one of them I seem to recall. On a different note, did you get your Victoria Beckham stuff? I ended up hauling a fair bit of her collection ( and backed up the highlight even :eek:) It is just gorgeous. Thanks to you I'm on a roll with highlighting now

Awesome, it looks like such a fun product! I just got the HL from VB - I thought Bitter Clove eyeshadow was nice too but I rarely wear eyeshadows. Did you get the bronzer? HL's are so addictive and gorgeous, I can't imagine not wearing HL I would feel like my makeup is incomplete!

On another note, Slipper Orchid Retro Matte is on sale here - should I get it? I recall you seemed to like it!:kisskiss::five::knuddel::twirl:

Monsy

Thank you for sharing!

I couldn' t find them....could you please share the link?

Thank you again :)

wtf they are gone again??? i just went to website to see if i can buy them and they are gone

MAC GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Monsy

they are up but not letting me add them to the cart i just get the message "you need to log into your account"

there is some technical issue with my account but i was able to order after they tried to fix it
seriously i can't believe this

Last edited:

patentg33k

they are up but not letting me add them to the cart i just get the message "you need to log into your account"

there is some technical issue with my account but i was able to order after they tried to fix it
seriously i can't believe this

They seem to have smoothed things out hours later! Which are you getting?

Latest posts