MAC Studio Sculpt Collection (Sept 4, 2014)

erine1881

Studio Sculpt Defining Powder -setting powder -solo face powder -NOT A CONTOUR POWDER! Studio Sculpt Superblack Lash 127 Brush All perm. More info to come later

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Light is the lightest.
sigh.gif
Guess I'm skipping then.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Sadly people will use them for contouring, but they aren't contour powders, despite the name.
I see them in line with the Studio Sculpt Foundation and concealer, so I didn't even think of them possibly being a contour product.

BTW, I bought Uninterrupted, can't wait to get it and to play with it!

erine1881

I see them in line with the Studio Sculpt Foundation and concealer, so I didn't even think of them possibly being a contour product. BTW, I bought Uninterrupted, can't wait to get it and to play with it!
Nope, they're just a regular face powder, like the MSFN. You're gonna :heart: Uninterrupted!!! It's LIFE!!

Gygy

I'm interested in the Mascara :)
And may try the powder which is best for my skintone (Dark?)

(I loooove Uninterrupted too, this kind f colour is the best for "everything" , like Outré eyeshadow and all mustardy-browns I think)

Also, it is nice that they will release the 127 brush in usual MAC handle, it may become permanent? That woul d be nice I think, eventhough I'd prefer it to be a bit more heavy and dense. But I like its the shape a lot.

erine1881

I'm interested in the Mascara :) And may try the powder which is best for my skintone  (Dark?) (I loooove Uninterrupted too, this kind f colour is the best for "everything" , like Outré eyeshadow and all mustardy-browns I think) Also, it is nice that they will release the 127 brush in usual MAC handle, it may become permanent? That woul d be nice I think, eventhough I'd prefer it to be a bit more heavy and dense. But I like its the shape a lot.
The brush will be perm.

ginestra213

Karen posted on this yesterday, I think it looks like a really nice powder. Definitely going to pick it up. I'm also happy because it has mirror, unlike MSFN :)

Latest posts