MAC stuff and Ikea Brush Storage

COBI

This is the coolest thing; I've only used one side right now as an upright brush holder, plus there are two more trays that I'm not using yet. This set (for $7.99) also comes with brackets that can be installed inside some of Ikea's "medicine" cabinets. There is a larger version for $9.99. I did use the little beads in the base to help the brushes stay more upright.

005.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

From MAC:
Cream Lipliners: Plum royale, Beurre, Sublime Culture
E/S: Juxt (2), Tilt
MSF Natural (Light)
Lipglass (2)
227 Large Fluff Brush
004-1.jpg

newagetomatoz

Great haul!! And that is such an awesome idea for a brush holder!!! If I had more space I would so steal that idea!! Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

Sophia84

Amazing idea for brush storage!!! I haven't see it at Ikea do you have a link from the site so I can see where to find it exactly at the store??

makeupmadb

Oh I got those ikea trays a while back (apart from the two circlular lid sections are seperated by a tray in the middle) and was going to store them with my brushes, but decided against it as I wanted to put them in my vanity drawer, along with other trays. Nice haul.

hhunt2

OMG!
Your brush storage Ikea idea is sooo cool.
I wanna get one now.
And I love the black (on Ikea's website).

HeavenLeiBlu

Argh, why didn't I see this this morning, or even a few hours ago? I was just down the street from Ikea this afternoon. Love the idea, and I'll definitely use it!

Latest posts