MAC style seeker

Sappheiros

I haven't depotted my WW, but I did depot Hidden Treasure and Supercontinental. Both of those shades had glue that covered the entire underside of the pan, so it took a lot of patience to get them out without breaking. You can use 91% rubbing alcohol to saturate the pan and re-press the shadow using a quarter wrapped in a napkin/towel to thumb press the powder back into the pan, then allow it to dry.

Thank you ladies so much!!!
flower.gif

I was devestated because that was my favorite blush from the collection, but thank god I was lucky enough to find a MAC store that still had all three blushes available! So I got a new WW and I think I'm going to bu the other two blushes, just in case something happens again! I will try to fix the cracked one with alcohol, I hope it will be a successful attempt.

OhSoJaded

my mac store still had it last week
I went to 10 MAC stores/counters in the area before I found one and that was on the Saturday it launched! And I had to call ahead to put the last one on hold. If I ever come across it, I'll pick it up or let you know since you live in the area as well!

Ashleybubbles83

[COLOR=9933FF]I went to 10 MAC stores/counters in the area before I found one and that was on the Saturday it launched! And I had to call ahead to put the last one on hold. If I ever come across it, I'll pick it up or let you know since you live in the area as well! [/COLOR]
Thank you so much! Appreciate it!

Yazmin

Anyone still looking for On the Hunt? I picked one up for another Specktrette, but she ended up finding it elsewhere.

tats

All blushes are still available on MAC UK. I might get WW and maybe HT if they will be available when I get paid next time..))

martiangurll

I finally scored WW and it is gorgeous. Camden Chic is growing on me as well. I feel like this collection didn't get the attention it deserved...

MissTT

I finally scored WW and it is gorgeous. Camden Chic is growing on me as well. I feel like this collection didn't get the attention it deserved...
I think Marilyn circumvented that. Also, just in general releasing so many collections so closely together is dizzying. I haven't even looked at my MAP yet, but I do use HT p/b the majority of the week as well as LW f/l.

Jenrbelt

Supercontinental has become my everyday blush! It just looks good with most everything I wear. I actually have to force myself to take a break from it to use my Glamourdaze blushes, but I'm right back to it the next day!

kimibos

Supercontinental has become my everyday blush! It just looks good with most everything I wear. I actually have to force myself to take a break from it to use my Glamourdaze blushes, but I'm right back to it the next day!
i dont blame you its an awesome blush!! i luv all 3 blushes i got from this collection.