MAC Tender Talk Lip Balm (June 2/ June 9 2016)

Rinstar

Will definitely get Pretty Me Up to try these out, maybe Candy Wrapped too if I like PMU.

B

Buffy89

I normally don't really like tinted lip balm, but I'm very drawn to these because of the packaging. I was expecting them to come in a jar, which I find a bit nasty when I can't wash my hands before application, so I am happy they are in bullet form.

Lipglass*Lover*

I'm kind of excited about these. Hopefully they have the same scent as the Tendertone lip balms that came out years ago. I'm kind of bummed there isn't a nude shade (like Hush Hush) though.

Last edited:

jennyap

This is the official blurb:

"Tendertalk Lip Balm, a smart lip conditioner, creates your own personalized tint based on your body chemistry. Combining nourishing skincare with technology, this transformer helps keep lips soft and moisturized while intuitively offering the right amount of colour. Packaged in an iridescent metal lipstick case, Tendertalk Lip Balm is scented with a hint of uplifting vanilla. Pink, coral, red, hot pink or plum: Whichever hue you choose, it's sure to suit your mood."

Honi

I mean, I love colored lipbalms in stick form but Im not sure about these. If the formula is great I might pick one up for my bag.

LiliV

I'm kind of excited about these. Hopefully they have the same scent as the Tendertone lip balms that came out years ago. I'm kind of bummed there isn't a nude shade (like Hush Hush) though.

I want to try one of these but I really hope they have the watermelon-y scent too! Lol

lippieluv2013

Interested .... but definitely don't need. Hmmm. My BF would like to get me to go on a 'no-buy' but unfortunately he doesn't know the correct terminology to submit that request :rofl:

Latest posts