MAC - Tour de Fabulous Discussion

LMD84

This was the glam glass discussion however now we know those glosses will not be released and instead we are getting this collection filled with normal lipglass :)

ladyarwen

I hope they're nonsticky like the Kissable Lipcolors from Peacocky. If they're permanent, I might just skip them and come back to them later.

LMD84

I hope they're nonsticky like the Kissable Lipcolors from Peacocky. If they're permanent, I might just skip them and come back to them later.
yeah i hope that they are the same texture as the kissable lip colours - they were wonderful! although i get the feeling that these are almost a velvet texture - i am sure i read that somewhere.... or i could be going mad of course!

LMD84

lets hope that HerGreyness pops in at some point to let us know what the deal is with these! if she is able to of course! you know how much mac like keeping things on the down low right now!

shontay07108

I hope it's not that super glass crap or whatever it was. I didn't buy a single one. Lack of pigmentation+sticky enough to glue your lips together, no thank you. I want bold colors, pigment and nothing stickier than lipglass. Plus, I want longer tubes like the kissable lipcolors. Looks more chic.

LMD84

I hope it's not that super glass crap or whatever it was. I didn't buy a single one. Lack of pigmentation+sticky enough to glue your lips together, no thank you. I want bold colors, pigment and nothing stickier than lipglass. Plus, I want longer tubes like the kissable lipcolors. Looks more chic.
lol! yeah superglass was a bit of a fail in my eyes too! and yes i love the longer tubes... speaking of which - bring back more dare to wear glosses please! i love those!

BeautyByLele

I hope they are something like a liquid lipstick. I want them to be pigmented . Ohhhh I wish they would come out with super size lipgloss (just like the WW). Gosh I really love those lip wands!!!!

dxgirly

I actually enjoyed the Superglasses.... I bought 4..... but I'm a glitter freak. >________>;

GlamQueen21

They sound so interesting! Let's just hpoe that they are not like the Superglasses. I passed on them. I'm hoping that they will be like either the Kissable Lipcolours or the Dazzleglass except more opaque.

BeckyBenett

They sound so interesting! Let's just hpoe that they are not like the Superglasses. I passed on them. I'm hoping that they will be like either the Kissable Lipcolours or the Dazzleglass except more opaque.
i imagine them to be like dazzleglasses bt more opaque.. glittery and opaque perhaps..

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm hoping for a newer version of the Dare to Wear lipglosses from last year. I usually associate "glam" with high-shine colours, but that's just me.

MACina

Oh yes....I hope for a texture like Kissable Lipcolours but with shimmer!

And of course for bold colours....bold colours + shimmer
bigheart.gif

LMD84

I'm hoping for a newer version of the Dare to Wear lipglosses from last year. I usually associate "glam" with high-shine colours, but that's just me.
yeah i feel that way to! i always think of an ultra glossy and shiney lip when i think glam!

Pinkdollface

Thanks to HerGreyness we know that there will be a new lip product coming out very soon and according www.tobeautyscene.nl we know they should be coming out this summer.

What are you hoping to see from the Glam Gloss product?
The name of the site is actually www.beautyscence.nl instead of www.tobeautyscene.nl. I think you wanted to write "to www.beautyscene.nl".
winks.gif

I really hope these will be something like the kissable lipcolours and that they will come out here.

Latest posts