MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

bluelitzer

Do you own Hot Chocolate? Is it a rich warm brown color like the name suggests?
It's actually plummy not brown (on me, at least). Kinda surprised it's in a summer collection bec it's something I would use more during fall/winter. But I'm happy it's back.

MissPrisssy

I've been waiting forever for Hot Chocolate to come back!!! I hope the packaging for the lipstick is cute, I'm not feeling the blush packaging at all.

stirfryedshana

So excited to see the lipstick packaging for this! I'm guessing maybe the off-cream color tube with a band of the print across it?

bunnypoet

I'm very excited about this collection (one of only two that have my piqued my interest from MAC in the last couple of months). I love the packaging and will probably buy the "Gleamstones Powder Dunes At Dusk - multicolor" and wait for swatches for the rest of the items before finalizing my list.

Myth

For some reason I want Tanarama in special packaging

Hot Chocolate is a great repromote; gives me hope for Playing Koi lol

Also YarahFlower thank you for your well put insightful comments :)

style-addict

This reminds me of festival season- Coachella and Burning Man.

I want to see more photos before I decide. It's been a while since I've been really excited by a MAC collection.

Veronika23

I read industry launch May 20-22... So if that's like other MAC launches that they do in stores/counters would that mean the collection be online May 19th or even a week before May 12th since there's almost always a week delay between online and stores? I know here when they have a special with launches it's either the weekend right after it came out in the store or even a week later.

Honi

I usually have information/samples for the summer collection in a few weeks since it always releases early in Europe, so fingers crossed i got some info soon! Should be early May (Usually the 8th for Scandinavia with an earlier online release).

macaddictx

Wash And Dry came here out last year online at the MAC site on 30
April. That means just one more month. Hope we will get more pictures soon!

iqaganda

I have to take out my Hot Chocolate and use it more to decide whether I need another one in this packaging or not..

LiliV

I love the look of the packaging, it reminds me a little of Surf Baby. Can't wait to see more pics!

Latest posts