MAC - Viva Glam VI Special Edition Lipstick Discussion

VioletB

North America - March 19, 2009/International - April 2009

"A lavender-lovely Fergie asks us to enter a new kind of dreamscape, to feel the 'Yes, we can!' of tomorrow, and to push forward on behalf of every man, woman, and child affected by HIV/AIDS... With each new VIVA GLAM season, we get a little bit closer to a cure, and we're proud to be a part of that fight."

Viva Glam Special Edition Lipstick - Soft blue pink (Lustre)

Viva Glam VI Special Edition Lipglass - Soft pink-tinged mauve (Frost)

I know this may be confusing.. but from what I understand there will be two Viva Glam VI SE lipglasses now!! (Someone correct me if I misunderstood!)

purrtykitty

Re: MAC - Viva Glam Special Edition

Is the lipstick a new color? IIRC, the VGVI SE release last year was just a lipglass.

pdtb050606

^^ That's what I was thinking?? Stop stealing my thoughts
th_roll1.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
^^ That's what I was thinking?? Stop stealing my thoughts
th_roll1.gif

I be in ur brainz, eating ur thoughtz!
zombi_bimbo.gif

pdtb050606

Zombie smileys with lippies, friggin hilarious--ok it's happening again dozing off into my keyboard..must go to sleeppp

jenntoz

I'm pretty sure they are just repromoting the l/g, I don't think there will be another one.
The l/s is new though

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
I'm pretty sure they are just repromoting the l/s, I don't think there will be another one.
The l/s is new though

Nope my trainer said there was a new lipstick.. and it says in my update book that there is. It's a viva glam VI SE lipstick!!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
North America - March 19, 2009/International - April 2009

"A lavender-lovely Fergie asks us to enter a new kind of dreamscape, to feel the 'Yes, we can!' of tomorrow, and to push forward on behalf of every man, woman, and child affected by HIV/AIDS... With each new VIVA GLAM season, we get a little bit closer to a cure, and we're proud to be a part of that fight."

Viva Glam Special Edition Lipstick - Soft blue pink (Lustre)

Viva Glam VI Special Edition Lipglass - Soft pink-tinged mauve (Frost)

I know this may be confusing.. but from what I understand there will be two Viva Glam VI SE lipglasses now!! (Someone correct me if I misunderstood!)

Quote:
Yes, new lipstick and new lipgloss!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
I'm pretty sure they are just repromoting the l/s, I don't think there will be another one.
The l/s is new though

Quote:
Nope my trainer said there was a new lipstick.. and it says in my update book that there is. It's a viva glam VI SE lipstick!!

there is only one new item, and its a lipstick, VG VI SE lipstick. they are repromoting the VG VI SE lipglass, along with the perm VG VI lipstick and gloss.

here's the complete lineup:

VG I, II, III, IV, V, VI, and VI SE (LE) lipsticks
VG V, VI, and VI SE lipglass

the descrips are wrong tho. the gloss is the blue pink and the new lipstick is mauve.

Chrystia

I just checked my update book. And I will double confirm erine1881. There is one new special edition Viva Glam lipstick being made. The colour is actually quite pretty. THey will also repromote the special edition lipglass.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
there is only one new item, and its a lipstick, VG VI SE lipstick. they are repromoting the VG VI SE lipglass, along with the perm VG VI lipstick and gloss.

here's the complete lineup:

VG I, II, III, IV, V, VI, and VI SE (LE) lipsticks
VG V, VI, and VI SE lipglass

the descrips are wrong tho. the gloss is the blue pink and the new lipstick is mauve.

I talked to my MA yesterday. She told me the lipglass would have a new shade as well, it would not be the same Viva Glam VI SE l/g from last year
th_dunno.gif

Also the new lipglass would be mauve, not just the new lipstick. She saw it on update and it reminded her to the new Cremesheen Glass Crème Anglaise - Mid-tone neutral mauve.

I would love to see a new lipglass as well and it would fiit with the new promo pic!
yes.gif

GlamYOURUs

lol If that is the lippie, I will PASS. It looks exactly like HK's Most Popular.

LMD84

i like it but i also feel like a i have various pinks that look just like it... however because of the cause i will most likely buy it anyways.

Zantedge

I thought it would look more like the lipglass. I'll probably buy it anyway, it's just not what I expected.

Susanne

I see the idea behind Viva Glam and will buy it
winks.gif
And I like the red and black l/s packaging.

Latest posts