MAC X Giambattista Valli Collection (July 2 / 9, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Super excited for this!​

Release Dates for MAC
Online release date US: July 2, 2015
In store release date US: July 9, 2015

Online release date (international - canada, etc):
In store release date (international):

WHERE will this collection be available?

Special Packaging? (Yes)

Will PRO discount apply?

Active shipping codes:

List of products

Lipstick:
Tats - Bright hot pink (matte)
Eugenie - Dark cherry with blue undertone (matte)
Charlotte - Rich yellow red (matte)
Bianca B - Pale white pink (matte)
Margherita - Yellow bright peach (matte)

Crystal Glaze Gloss:
An ultra-moisturizing opalescent gloss in a jar that transforms any lip colour with an intense glossy shine and a unique pearlescent finish.
Crystal Glaze Gloss - Clear with subtle multi colored pearl

Active Link to the Collection:

http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/13854/36182/Products/Makeup/Lips/Lipstick/Giambattista-Valli-Lipstick​

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Going by the Voque article, it's only a lip product collection, those five lipsticks (Matte) plus gloss.

OctoberViolet

Going by the Voque article, it's only a lip product collection, those five lipsticks (Matte) plus gloss.
sweet.png
So excited!!!!!!

pinkpaint

Now this packaging is cool! I like them all except the pale pink. I hope waiting for these spring/summer collections will give me more incentive to use some things up lol.

alexisweaver

Now this packaging is cool! I like them all except the pale pink. I hope waiting for these spring/summer collections will give me more incentive to use some things up lol.
I can't really picture that pale pink on anyone tbh. Unless they pair it with something.

geeko

The pale pink looks too pale to me, Probably have to pair that up with a darker shade of lip liner or lippie or a very strong eye

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I don't want to give up on the pale pink yet, maybe it's not that pale in real life.
001_unsure.gif
Or I might pick up the tangarine, it's for summer so I might be in the mood for some colour, if I blot it down and wear it as a stain. I want something from this collection just because, lol.

OctoberViolet

I don't want to give up on the pale pink yet, maybe it's not that pale in real life.
001_unsure.gif
Or I might pick up the tangarine, it's for summer so I might be in the mood for some colour, if I blot it down and wear it as a stain. I want something from this collection just because, lol.
iagree.gif
There is something eye catching about that pale pink. Maybe, just maybe, I will use it to top a darker lippie or wear it when I don't feel like wearing anything too dark. I love how all of them look. Can't wait for swatches and reviews. I know it will be some time, but I am super excited for the 2015 collections!!!!

pinkpaint

001_unsure.gif
We know how off the promo pics always are lol. I feel like it will be closer to the tube color. And yeah that orange is so pretty! It looks softer than the ones that typically come out for summer (love those too but I have enough). Then again, who knows? lol.

Sidenote: I've been so underwhelmed with the fall/winter collections this year. So many dupable colors and repromotes. I'm just ready to be excited about MAC collections again.

mango13

That orange lipstick looks amazing! Four of the lipsticks will probably come home with me. The light pink might have worked as a lustre, but as a matte it will be way too stark. I hope there is also a very awesome orange gloss!

BrainsAndBeauty

I just looked at that picture for half a second and said, "I want it all!"
eyelove.gif

Smh... I just ordered from the Prabal Gurung collection and I'm already planning my summer 2015 hauls.
lmao.gif

Mizani

Dad-gum-it, here we go!!

I know I am eyeing the third and fourth lippie. I have too many that look like the 5th but I know I will probably get sucked in to it.

LOVE the packaging.

At least these are months away. LOL!

Latest posts