MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

lyseD

I sure hope so! This and Star Trek would be awesome to have early access to.

We still don't have MAC Select in Canada yet. How has it been? What kind of offers/things have you had this year?

Thanks for the info.

NaomiH

We still don't have MAC Select in Canada yet. How has it been? What kind of offers/things have you had this year?

Thanks for the info.

Not a whole lot yet,got an anniversary gift of some makeup bags, there was an exclusive sale code awhile back, exclusive lipstick and maybe something else that I'm forgetting. Haven't yet had any first dibs at collections which is what I'm most looking forward to honestly. You also get makeup applications (I haven't used mine yet) and 2day shipping on any order over 50 bucks (I think it should be every order,but meh). It's been pretty good and I think (hope) it's gets better over time with more offers and things in the future. So far,I have zero complaints and think for a newer program it's pretty decent.

Dolly Snow

All Obsessed & Devoted select members will receive first dibs on this collection...before the official launch in October

Myth

I'm so happy Amor Prohibido is a Glaze! My favorite finish after matte
So I gather Dreaming Of You is matte and Como La Flor is Amplified
Thanks for the IG post Dolly!

Myth

It will be interesting to see how Devoted/Obsessed get notified early. If the emails will come on time. I guess non-Select will see Coming Soon--just will be interesting how this plays out on the MAC website lol

NaomiH

I'm so happy Amor Prohibido is a Glaze! My favorite finish after matte
So I gather Dreaming Of You is matte and Como La Flor is Amplified
Thanks for the IG post Dolly!

Ugh, I hope CLF isn't an Amplified :(

Consuela327

I want all the lipsticks, the gloss and the brush. I have a feeling this launch is going to be worse than the Riri collection.

Myth

Ugh, I hope CLF isn't an Amplified :(
I know! I thought of you when I saw that because it's a beautiful red for you. It's the blogger Dolly linked to on Specktra's IG, I think it's abeautifuladdict on IG? She mentioned the finishes in the comments though not in the caption. It's odd because Amplified doesn't scream 90's whereas Matte and Glaze yaaaaas

Corally

ugh why glaze, I would rather have a cremesheen at least since they wear much longer

That's what I was thinking :/ I was hoping for a matte and could've dealt with a cremesheen, but a glaze?!

So now the only lippie I still want is DOY. Luckily that one is a matte. The blush/bronzer duo is also still on my list (at least for now).

RaymondKurzweil

I came back to the forums just so I can join in on this thread. Selena is everything. I'm already planning to take the day off it is released in-stores and use my MAC Select on it prior. I will be glued to the internet the entire month of October if I have to.

NaomiH

I know! I thought of you when I saw that because it's a beautiful red for you. It's the blogger Dolly linked to on Specktra's IG, I think it's abeautifuladdict on IG? She mentioned the finishes in the comments though not in the caption. It's odd because Amplified doesn't scream 90's whereas Matte and Glaze yaaaaas

So sad,it was the lipstick that I was most excited for. Amplified reds always seem to move around on me with or without a liner. Amp Creams like Up the Amp I like, but the few red or berry toned Amps I have I'm not nuts about. :(

Latest posts