MAC X Selena Quintanilla Collection (October 2016)

laurennnxox

I've been refreshing for almost an hour!!! I'm so tired!

same, i'm getting quite frustrated at belk. i don't think i'll ever be giving them another dollar after this launch. Don't be posting all over twitter that it'll be "around midnight est" and literally not follow through. Did they set it to launch, and all go home for the night and something failed? Like... c'mon guys.

lol this is grumpy no-sleep me talking now.

laurennnxox

I wish I would've just paid the shipping for dillards:mecry:

lol same. i only ordered 1 shadow there and it's already shipped and will be here wednesday! I wish I just went ahead and placed my whole backup order like I was considering this morning. Nordies is still playing me.

Uptownbackinit

same, i'm getting quite frustrated at belk. i don't think i'll ever be giving them another dollar after this launch. Don't be posting all over twitter that it'll be "around midnight est" and literally not follow through. Did they set it to launch, and all go home for the night and something failed? Like... c'mon guys.

lol this is grumpy no-sleep me talking now.

I have never trusted Belk.

laurennnxox

officially going to sleep-- forget this. fingers crossed my order from Nordstrom doesn't cancel.

I'll be REALLY upset though if Belk had stock of BBBB and I missed out because of this failure. They sure do advertise it in the description on "new collection" Page.

dcarrington

I thought i closed my eyes for a second...the I jumped up feeling as if I slept for 30min thinkibg I missed it. Smh.

laurennnxox

sooooo, if it goes live and anyone catches it... This girl over here is dying for a BBBB.

best of luck to you all! <3 <3

Asphyxia

Thank goodness all my orders from Nordies shipped. I love Selena with all my heart lol, but I don't know if I'll get any backups at this point. Maybe if MAC restocks.

I don't usually like to backup products, but I would make an exception for DOY, TC, BBB, ITB, and MMB.

Also, AP barely shows up on my lips. It's like my lips but better. Anyone else having this concern? Are y'all wearing it with a lipliner? If so, which one do y'all recommend?

SweetDreams

Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up refreshing Belk............

Sorry ladies I couldn't help it!

montREALady

My Nordstrom order shipped. Via USPS wtf. :confused:

Ew, I wonder why. Mine shipped UPS.

Btw, I went to sleep around midnight and just woke up and thought I missed it. Scary feeling. And I don't know why since I bought what I wanted. It's a sickness.

Latest posts