MAC X Taraji P. Henson Collection (Sep 6/ Sep 8, 2016)

LuvKaya

Now this was surprising...
View attachment 56073 View attachment 56074
Karen's swatches of Taraji Glow (MBB) look much lighter, however on her face it looks a bit darker. So therefor you can build depth. Either way I am in love...and as many of said before I am very surprised at how quickly this will drop with no buzz ahead of time...someone's keeping secrets...:secret:

was there a mistake on the labeling. they both look exactly the same, lol. what is happening.

Corally

was there a mistake on the labeling. they both look exactly the same, lol. what is happening.

That was my first reaction too, like she got 2 HTT with one labeled as TG :confused: Because in an earlier video someone had mislabeled msfs as well. And TG so far has looked more satin-like, not shimmery (and way darker!).

Last edited:

Miss Dynamite

Who knows, the same thing happened when she posted swatches of the Star Trek collection...she had 2 lipglass swatches switched around. But I tried to make a post asking about it and she denied my post, then I was banned from posting for 2 days. So Idk what happened with it.

Corally

Who knows, the same thing happened when she posted swatches of the Star Trek collection...she had 2 lipglass swatches switched around. But I tried to make a post asking about it and she denied my post, then I was banned from posting for 2 days. So Idk what happened with it.

That's weird :/

VAL4M

:rolleyes: I don't read her blog anymore because it is no longer a blog but a big advertisement service for cosmetic companies. -_-

LuvKaya

say what now!! why she gotta be rude, you were only trying to help her.

LuvKaya

you know what, i think she only received one MSF because that is all I see a picture of, usually bloggers would post both next to each other. There is only one pictured.

SweetDreams

Can't wait for this one! I don't have persistence(looked off for my skin tone) so I'm happy about her swatches.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Oh... ??????

Haven

you know what, i think she only received one MSF because that is all I see a picture of, usually bloggers would post both next to each other. There is only one pictured.

You may be on to something. Those msf swatches look the same. Plus as you mentioned she only shows one msf in her pics which makes me skeptical.

Haven

Not cool on her part..,.

leonah

the lipstick looks very similar to both persistence and taupe on T. but I think I need it anyway! I would have loved if Taraji was the spokeswoman for viva glam.

cocofiere

[MENTION=51593]fur4elise[/MENTION] Thanks lady! Happy birthday to you as well (you share a birthday with one of my fave cousins who is also a makeup fiend). #VirgoSeason

Last edited:

sagehen

:rolleyes: I don't read her blog anymore because it is no longer a blog but a big advertisement service for cosmetic companies. -_-
I don't read it anymore either. Tired of her shilling and trying to make witty comments about her baby in EVERY post.

Jayjayy

Wow! Dang it, can't even trust MBB anymore...good to know :(. Her "reviews" have always been fairly worthless, but I stopped reading because of the endless baby shots. Good eye for noticing the lipglass mixup!

NaomiH

the lipstick looks very similar to both persistence and taupe on T. but I think I need it anyway! I would have loved if Taraji was the spokeswoman for viva glam.

That would of been awesome! Maybe it'll happen one day.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I don't read it anymore either. Tired of her shilling and trying to make witty comments about her baby in EVERY post.

Wow! Dang it, can't even trust MBB anymore...good to know :(. Her "reviews" have always been fairly worthless, but I stopped reading because of the endless baby shots. Good eye for noticing the lipglass mixup!

I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one who feels that way re the baby stuff. :tiptoe:

Latest posts