Mad Make-up Haulage!

alien21xx

Here's this week's mad make-up haul! I seriously think I need to stop these crazed shopping sprees.
tong.gif

I bought a lot of lipsticks because I have such a limited choice. Also, some of the lipsticks I have are ones I'm planning to give to my mom because they seem to suit her better (she's a lot prettier than me *sigh* what can I do?
tong.gif
)

MAC
Pink Bronze Pigment
Blitz & Glitz Fluidline (first time I'm trying a Fluidline everyone! Wish me luck!)
Sandy B lipstick
Sparks Can Fly lipstick
Honey Moon lipstick (from Moonbathe collection! I found it in the Duty Free counter here!)
Crescent lipglass (also from Moonbathe collection)
Other Worldly Sheertone Shimmer Blush
Rubenesque Paint Pot (I've been looking for this all over the place!)
Shimpagne MSF (bought from eBay)
231 Brush
217 Brush

Make Up For Ever
Star Powders in:
953 Peach with Pink Highlights
955 Plum with Blue Highlights
956 Turquoise Gold
922 Gold Copper
929 Bronze Khaki
923 Shimmery Bronze (it's not on the MUFE site, I think the color's discontinued)
All Mat Makeup Base
Mat Velvet + Foundation
N8 Foundation Brush

The MAC MA at the Duty Free Galleria was so happy with my purchase that she gave me a 1 gram sample of Copperized pigment. The MA at Make Up For Ever, who was so generous in touring me around the studio when I inquired about taking up classes, also gave me a sample of the Mat Velvet with SPF20 in the same shade as my regular Mat Velvet.

Next purchase: MAC Holiday Collection!
cheerleader.gif

alien21xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
omg you got some really awesome stuff! i love mac & mufe!!

I know what you mean! I've loved MAC for a very long time, since I was a wee high school kid, but MUFE I just recently discovered and I'm so in love with their products already!
thmbup.gif

Latest posts