• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

MAKE EYES LONGER (smoky eyes)

hunnybun

thank you so much for this tutorial. you look beautiful! i love all your other ones too.

i'm taiwanese american and don't have a eye lid crease at all -- so this is so helpful. not many makeup artists know how to do asian eyes well. your's are perfect! i notice you always use dark neutral colors ( a lot of brown and black tones). do you think these colors look best on asian eyes?

i can't wait to see more of your tutorials!

stephy_hui

o wow ur eyes are gorgeous and the change was just soooooo dramatic after the make-up! i have small eyes too so it'll definitely be great if i can do my eyes like urs too!
it looks kinda complicated though... would u be able to have a video tutorial on this?

CallyBag

I love this look! you look soooo gorgeous! an inspiration for us asian girls! if only I'm that good with makeup! i'm working on it! thanks snowkei!

Sillarian

wow your so beautiful! You don't need makeup, but you look fabulous both ways! <|
oh.gif
) <--Clown

mmitsjojo

thank you, i think this tutorial is very well suited for people with small eyes like myself :] i need to try this!

amharold

omg so dramatic and sexy!!!!! You looked shy and timid in your before pictures but confident and SEXAAAY in the after pics. and your english is fine. this is a GREAT tut

Latest posts