MAke Up For Ever HD Foundation Shade Reccomendation?

Hikaru-chan

I'm wanting to get me hand on this very badly but I haven't a clue what shade to go for.
I can't test the shades cause I don't live anywere near a store that sells it (in the UK there's only the one store).

I range anything from a NC15 to a NC25 depending on the time of the year, which shade or shades would I be in the HD foundation?
At the moment I'm using a NC20.

Also as anyone tried the primer and did you like it? Am I better sticking to my MAC Prep and Prime?

Also if I'm placing an order are the any Make Up For Ever essentials I should get?

Humayra

i ordererd from PAM uk, but im so glad i didnt do it just online, because when people say you need to go there and get a shade matched to your face, its so true. im an nc25 and From what i gathered online, i went to their store thinking id be around 120, but nope i was actually 140, which is fairly differently. their foundation colours/ sequence isnt as easy to figure out as other lines, and i really recommened you go there, to match undertones etc, especially considering youre not a uniform shade year round, so i dont think you can really say what you'd be. This was my experience, so hope it helps you in some way at least. X

Latest posts