Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Discussion

fur4elise

Oh you are so early today fur4elise! got to bed! LOL :sleeping:
But yes they really look nice! I do like MUFE powders I have the duo shaping powders from several years ago, the matte one (not the powders they release 2 years ago)
Sculpting Kit - MAKE UP FOR EVER | Sephora
Hope it is similar.

LOL! Actually I got up a bit late today. Hubby was not feeling well last night and I have a mild cold. So not a restful sleep. Still did cardio coz it actually helps with congestion.

I have used the loose HD Microfinish powder for a few years. I use and like my loose Ben Nye Banana, so the pressed MUFE version looks cool.

Prettypackages

I was just looking at these and wondered if I needed them. So, I do? Are you guys using them to replace regular (white) powders like rcma?

Ingenue

I have abandoned even Charlotte Tilbury because these are so weightless. The yellow is true to me, but the white has minimal flashback (all white powders have a little). The peach warms my skin and adds a glow. You can use the peach as blush on pale to light/medium skin tones. They are so finely milled. I love them all!

Prettypackages

Could you wear these alone? Like the peach one to warm up the skin on a no makeup day?

Do you think the RCMA no color has flash back? I haven't seen any on me.

Thanks for the info. I'll add them to the list. LOL

Prettypackages

Ingenue is right, these powders are AMAZING. They feel great on. I've been wearing them alone with just concealer and the peach does give me a little bit of a glow.

DILLIGAF

I bought both the yellow and the peach and they feel amazing!!! Even though they are pressed you cannot help but notice that they are so finely milled. I would say get your hands on one if you can.

fur4elise

Make Up For Ever links with Kehlani
We’ve heard a lot about how long-lasting make-up these days is tapping into the athleisure trend, but Make Up For Ever is making that link clear. Very clear indeed.

The brand has partnered with R&B artist Kehlani to launch Aqua XL Color Collections, which it describes as “the 24-hour lasting athleisure make-up line”.

While long-wear has been a feature of make-up collections for many years, the link being made to athleisure and the products’ gym-to-street durability credentials is a relatively new feature.

The global collaboration is built on two new, high performance, extra pigment, long-wear, waterproof colour collections for the eyes, Aqua XL Color Paint cream eyeshadow and Aqua XL Ink Liner liquid eyeliners. They will be available worldwide next month.

The brand is providing Kehlani with make-up artists and make-up for all her tour dates and shoots and is obviously emphasizing the products’ ability to withstand the demands of performing on-stage.

Kehlani also stars in the 2017 Aqua XL campaign visual and videos. It’s her first collaboration with a brand.

[video=youtube_share;3NoF428Jlf8]https://youtu.be/3NoF428Jlf8[/video]

shadowaddict

I have abandoned even Charlotte Tilbury because these are so weightless. The yellow is true to me, but the white has minimal flashback (all white powders have a little). The peach warms my skin and adds a glow. You can use the peach as blush on pale to light/medium skin tones. They are so finely milled. I love them all!

I like my CT powder but do not love it. I used Ben Nye Banana several ago. I'm not sure why I stopped, probably to try something new. I need to try it again. Everyone loves the RCMA powder but it did not look good on me.

shadowaddict

Have you ever tried Chantecaille Future Skin in Porcelain? I wear either Alabaster or a mix of Porcelain + Alabaster and it's been my HG for the last 10 years. They recently reformulated and I was so relieved to find that I love it even more now. The only negative is that it comes in a jar, but it's so perfect that I overlook that. I have no idea why I even try other foundations, I guess I just enjoy it! lol

I hate that it come in jar and that is why I haven't tried it. Do you think it would work for combo oily t-zone skin? If I found that I loved it I suppose I could put a bit at a time in a small sample jar that would last 4 or 5 uses so I don't expose the entire jar each use. I'm not sure if hat would help much, just afraid of irritations that might cause breakouts. I absolutely love their eye shadow and blush.

MUFE Y205 is a pretty good match for me. For some reason MUFE foundation and my skin have an ongoing love/hate relationship.

shontay07108

How are you guys using these powders? I want to want them, but I have no idea what I'd be doing with them. Can I use one of them under my eyes or something?

Latest posts